• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Malcolm and Slikvik representing wario well.

jnig shoulda buckled down and not tried learning falco =/.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I'm proud of Slik & Malc doing work for us Waribros right now. Representing hard!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
megaman-X- wrote at 9:54 PM on Oct 17, 2010 :
Zebra wrote at 10:17 AM on Oct 17, 2010 : No warios =(
33rd WarioMaster15

^^^LOL does that guy not use wario or something?
i love you malc

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Malcolm and Slikvik representing wario well.

jnig shoulda buckled down and not tried learning falco =/.
In JNig's defense, he has no good Olimar experience.
Even though he's lacking the exp he shouldn't of picked up Falco for that MU. I think learning falco took away from his Wario.
This is all true. Yes, maybe learning Falco took away from my Wario. Yes, I have no real Olimar exp (no offense to Zori or Denti, even tho Denti has been stepping it up). And maybe I should've looked into the Wario/Oli matchup more thoroughly.

And I let the pressure get to me. Hard. Maybe not pressure from the crowd, but pressure I put on myself. If I played in singles like I did in doubles, we may have a different story. I will be prepared for Dallas.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
This is all true. Yes, maybe learning Falco took away from my Wario. Yes, I have no real Olimar exp (no offense to Zori or Denti, even tho Denti has been stepping it up). And maybe I should've looked into the Wario/Oli matchup more thoroughly.

And I let the pressure get to me. Hard. Maybe not pressure from the crowd, but pressure I put on myself. If I played in singles like I did in doubles, we may have a different story. I will be prepared for Dallas.
Yea honestly MLG does that to you. It's the environment. After every stock I literally took a deep breath and shook myself off to calm down

Teams vs Mikehaze/Havok was fun. we shoulda had em. My bad squandering vs boss/ps especially since I've beaten that team combo in the past

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I may get some legit headphones and start listening to my ipod while playing. I've tried it a few times before, and it helps me focus much better.

Also, going to all those HOBOs may actually come in handy going into Dallas. The only way TX people will cheer against me is if I play one of their beloved, like Gnes or Razer.
Sidebets on namesearch?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I may get some legit headphones and start listening to my ipod while playing. I've tried it a few times before, and it helps me focus much better.

Also, going to all those HOBOs may actually come in handy going into Dallas. The only way TX people will cheer against me is if I play one of their beloved, like Gnes or Razer.
Sidebets on namesearch?
Get *****, Keith.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I teamed with a 3-day-old F-tier character in Doubles on Saturday, ended up with 2nd while using my wario.

Take a guess who/what character. :O

Also took first at same said tourney. :D

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I teamed with a 3-day-old F-tier character in Doubles on Saturday, ended up with 2nd while using my wario.

Take a guess who/what character. :O

Also took first at same said tourney. :D
You teamed with a Zelda and your team name was Din's Tire. o0o0o

Good job on first though Kryst way to rep Wario mangz.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
i teamed with nerd (MK) and ended up using all ICs in singles (except 1 match vs nerd i went wario)

i wanted to go all wario but i played asa first round and im not tryna wario ditto so i went ICs and won
then i had to play t1mmy who had been playing pwneroni nonstop for the last couple weeks and i had beat him with ICs before so i went ICs (again) and won 2-0 then after that i was feeling like i could take top 2 if i satyed ICs because i was doign well and i played nerd with ICs and lost game 1 (hes too good vs them :() so i went wario (my wario goes even with his mk usually) but i lost :(

then i had to play a yoshi and yoshi is a ******** stupid character so i gave him the ICs like he deserved and 2 stocked him game 1
game 2 i start of ****** but delfino ***** my usmash and lets him live at 150% and i also tripped when i got the last CG -.-
he also had like 60 ledgegrabs but there was a 10 min timer so it was too hard to get that time out

game 3 i dropped all my grabs because i got scurred lol
and because i suck and dotn practice CGs (because i play wario, ya know?)

and thats my story of how I got *****

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
i teamed with nerd (MK) and ended up using all ICs in singles (except 1 match vs nerd i went wario)

i wanted to go all wario but i played asa first round and im not tryna wario ditto so i went ICs and won
then i had to play t1mmy who had been playing pwneroni nonstop for the last couple weeks and i had beat him with ICs before so i went ICs (again) and won 2-0 then after that i was feeling like i could take top 2 if i satyed ICs because i was doign well and i played nerd with ICs and lost game 1 (hes too good vs them :() so i went wario (my wario goes even with his mk usually) but i lost :(

then i had to play a yoshi and yoshi is a ******** stupid character so i gave him the ICs like he deserved and 2 stocked him game 1
game 2 i start of ****** but delfino ***** my usmash and lets him live at 150% and i also tripped when i got the last CG -.-
he also had like 60 ledgegrabs but there was a 10 min timer so it was too hard to get that time out

game 3 i dropped all my grabs because i got scurred lol
and because i suck and dotn practice CGs (because i play wario, ya know?)

and thats my story of how I got *****
Hmmm I didn't think the ceiling on delfinio was that high. did you charge the usmash or not?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Next time I'm putting our team name as "We're Almost Legendary" as a kudos to the only Wario/Zelda main/second user I know :)

and thanks :p
That'd be hawt.

i charged it for as long as i normally do vs heavies

and it was only high for a very brief period due to the stage moving back up or something

it was really stupid
That is pretty weird you'd think that while the stage moved up you'd get the kill especially if you charged it. That's pretty lame.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Not really sure that I should bring this back up in the Q&A thread after Zig's post. I'm just gonna say what I'd say about it here.

lol, I'm really shocked that the one little post I made that I was actually certain about caused controversy. In fact there were so many posts involving it directly/indirectly that I don't even think I'll mention full names to avoid namesearches. I think I'll just use their first (few) letters right now.

I know that C wasn't playing at his FULL potential, but I never exactly thought he'd be playing badly. I saw the vids. but maybe I didn't take a good enough look at them or anything to see a dramatic change. I figured that if someone could play so well against a DDD that the matchup really can't be our worse. I mean... I've heard MK being up to 65-35 MK's favor yet I've never seen a single ratio for DDD on here in... months. Additionally with the fact that we have a very good chance on cps, we really only need to win one very challenging match against him. But I think I'm a little off course. Point is, if someone trained that hard against D3 then other Warios should be able to pull off similar results. I never saw Fic do bad against D3's either when he was in tourneys. I kinda drew a connection there, plus the fact that we've had all this time and I've seen MKs consistently beat us more than D3s. I figured there'd be someone there who'd train so much against MK as well that they'd be able to take quite a few of them... which I haven't really seen.

That's why I drew that conclusion. Remember, I have young johns, strict parent johns, and location johns (I have an hour radius from any tourney location from myself, and that's really frustrating compared to all the lucky players that live in big cities). I'm not butthurt or anything, but since a constructive post I made like that got such negative feedback (and from top players at that), I don't think I'll be doing much constructive posting on here anymore). I'm also not quite sure which posts were directed towards me or not, so those who defended me, thank you. I'm still going to spend more time improving my Wario and hopefully I'll keep improving. I'm not mad at anyone, and hope nobody's upset with me. I'm taking this the best way I can, and I'm moving on. No worries.

Padô

Smash Lord
He'll only give the diamonds to his med school buddies.

In fact, I think they already have them by now.
Impossible.

A true Wario woudl never hand over everthing he has unless he gets stolen.

Yo BCB, just don't bother with the trash talk around those forums, seriously, just keep up with the good work and, whatever your problems are, you just don't need to use them as a justification for your losses specially when they are personal problems people ain't got nothing to do with it ;)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Impossible.

A true Wario woudl never hand over everthing he has unless he gets stolen.
Nah man, Wario would not even let that happen, he'd have a security system at home and with him at all times. His bike.

"You run with-a mah diamonds?! You roadkill. (Vrrrrooooom~)"

Coney

Smash Master
Not really sure that I should bring this back up in the Q&A thread after Zig's post. I'm just gonna say what I'd say about it here.

lol, I'm really shocked that the one little post I made that I was actually certain about caused controversy. In fact there were so many posts involving it directly/indirectly that I don't even think I'll mention full names to avoid namesearches. I think I'll just use their first (few) letters right now.

I know that C wasn't playing at his FULL potential, but I never exactly thought he'd be playing badly. I saw the vids. but maybe I didn't take a good enough look at them or anything to see a dramatic change. I figured that if someone could play so well against a DDD that the matchup really can't be our worse. I mean... I've heard MK being up to 65-35 MK's favor yet I've never seen a single ratio for DDD on here in... months. Additionally with the fact that we have a very good chance on cps, we really only need to win one very challenging match against him. But I think I'm a little off course. Point is, if someone trained that hard against D3 then other Warios should be able to pull off similar results. I never saw Fic do bad against D3's either when he was in tourneys. I kinda drew a connection there, plus the fact that we've had all this time and I've seen MKs consistently beat us more than D3s. I figured there'd be someone there who'd train so much against MK as well that they'd be able to take quite a few of them... which I haven't really seen.

That's why I drew that conclusion. Remember, I have young johns, strict parent johns, and location johns (I have an hour radius from any tourney location from myself, and that's really frustrating compared to all the lucky players that live in big cities). I'm not butthurt or anything, but since a constructive post I made like that got such negative feedback (and from top players at that), I don't think I'll be doing much constructive posting on here anymore). I'm also not quite sure which posts were directed towards me or not, so those who defended me, thank you. I'm still going to spend more time improving my Wario and hopefully I'll keep improving. I'm not mad at anyone, and hope nobody's upset with me. I'm taking this the best way I can, and I'm moving on. No worries.
AH YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T FIND THIS, I TOLD YOU I'M ON THESE BOARDS

i apologize if i came off a tad antagonistic; that wasn't my intention, i think i was just agitated because i absolutely knew the moment i lost that set that there would be many, many misconceptions. it's also a tad humiliating for me because i hate excuses. hate them. so it really pained me to say that i played the MU incorrectly. i have no problem with saying i don't know certain MUs, since that reflects on my flaws as a player, but saying i was playing badly inherently implies that i would've won, or had a better chance of winning, if i did, whcih is wrong.

this is different though because i absolutely knew how to fight wario but just didn't. bottom line, i might've been a tad defensive, though what i said rings true; to beat wario as ddd, you never approach, and i played it horribly. when i played krystedez i played the MU correctly, he just had a strange enough playstyle and was smart enough to nearly beat me. i'm sure malc would have done the same.

i will honestly say that i don't think ddd/wario is nearly as bad as i used to think it was, though i suspect it may just be my playstyle, which is incredibly aggressive. i'm just saying don't take my set with mah boi malc as universal truth, you know?

jesus i talk a lot

Top Bottom