• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
**** right it's incredibly aggressive.

And "nearly beat you" my *** I shoulda had that set. :o WAAAAHHH!!

Just kidding, you played the mu just fine and won through skill. I wish I had not been going through lapses of D3 mishaps everytime I fight one though. I got shield broken against one D3, and timed out by the same one for the loss. Then comes Cooooney, my ultimate rival of D3 destruction after VGbootcamp. You beat my *** there. You won by the thread of a tire at SiiS.

Now, by the spokes of my tires I swear I will BEAT YOU next time! Where's the next tourney you're gunna be at in MW/close by? D:

Coney

Smash Master
yeah, i can't tell you how relieved i was when you sd'd, lol :<

or when you picked up the bike last game, i was booking my fat *** over there so fast

no clue when i'll be there next tbh, but it won't be too far off; both TK and i love the midwest so i'm sure we'll be visiting soon. what's your next big regional?

also i'd ask you to team if i didn't already have nicole, i looove teaming with wario. calling you if for whatever reason she can't make it!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Sounds like a plan to me. Just got my own partner to go through as well. I'm teaming with Jayford at the next local I go to, Nopes. not sure if there's any big regionals yet but I'll try to smack a VM on your page the minute I see a big one.

Stick with nicole if you can, she's a life saver for sure.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Coney, Brainshock Alpha is probably the next biggest MW tourney. It's in IA.

Zigsta, if you're going to that and I somehow find a way to get there, I'll totally team with you!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
holy hell that was **** I only watched one vid of that set Glutto made that Marth look foolish off the ledge wow.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Oh yeah, I've already been told to come to that one, haha.

It's not looking too good for me since I'll be visiting my family for Thanksgiving.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Guys I don't know what to say or who to ask but if any Wario bros have any suggestions or want to help... I REALLY need to find someone to pool with, with my purdue buddies if possible, to MLG. We would help pay for Hotel costs, and I'll compensate for the drive. . .

I'm from West Lafayette, IN. I'm pretty desperate here. This will be my last chance to go to an MLG I think . . . So anyone got any ideas or know any Wariobros that would be willing to pick me/me and my buddies up?

I'm serious here... if I have to I'll make a topic ... AL, I noticed you said a bunch of warios you predicted winning... Im curious if any of them would be riding by my area >_<

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Guys I don't know what to say or who to ask but if any Wario bros have any suggestions or want to help... I REALLY need to find someone to pool with, with my purdue buddies if possible, to MLG. We would help pay for Hotel costs, and I'll compensate for the drive. . .

I'm from West Lafayette, IN. I'm pretty desperate here. This will be my last chance to go to an MLG I think . . . So anyone got any ideas or know any Wariobros that would be willing to pick me/me and my buddies up?

I'm serious here... if I have to I'll make a topic ... AL, I noticed you said a bunch of warios you predicted winning... Im curious if any of them would be riding by my area >_<
DMG Jnig bassem are all from the south DMG texas Bassem Oklahoma and Jnig Louisiana. Malcolm is from New Jersey. The only Wario's that are even seemingly close to you are Judge and Hunger ( I think he's from MI) Blue rogue is Ohio. The only other player I know of from IN is Renegade.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
alright thanks for the tidbits of info, I'll keep trying to get in contact with someone. I don't know if ALL of those people are going either. Hhhhhmmmmmm cutting it close..

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
alright thanks for the tidbits of info, I'll keep trying to get in contact with someone. I don't know if ALL of those people are going either. Hhhhhmmmmmm cutting it close..
Yeah IDK if their going either I hope you'll able to find away of getting there.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Is anyone near you getting a plane ride? I'm sure you could get someone to pick you up in Dallas.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I can't wait until some random Wario player comes along and merges the playstyles of Krystedez and Bassem. Like, they'd be so amazing with that bike, and all the random **** Bassem does is just amazing. Nobody would be able to cheer against them without a regional bias.

I need to make my Wario look more like Bassem's. He does so much random stuff, I only modeled the run offstage -> fart and got several kills out of it in important sets. Like... I need to start messing around with doing like 4 or 5 dairs in a row and spacing bair and doing 15 DACUSes a game. Watching Bassem makes the MK matchup look easy (half the time). I mean I still get ***** by MK on FD and SV but I've been cping Green Greens and Pictochat lately against them and surprisingly I've been doing well. Now if only I can take that to like FD.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
You need to just ban FD and get good at neutrals to take them there. Don't rely on CP's, Pie. It will only hurt you. But that's great to know what stages besides neutrals that you do well on, it can save your life. <3 Brinny.

I'm about to watch some of Bassem's vids sometime. If anything it will just help my bike game up by letting me have more mixups. :)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
You need to just ban FD and get good at neutrals to take them there. Don't rely on CP's, Pie. It will only hurt you. But that's great to know what stages besides neutrals that you do well on, it can save your life. <3 Brinny.

I'm about to watch some of Bassem's vids sometime. If anything it will just help my bike game up by letting me have more mixups. :)
I think it's good to have 1 neutral where you're extremely comfortable on no matter the MU and one CP that you're extremely comfortable on no matter the MU. When I play I tend to pick all neutrals/CPs then put it on random so I can get a general feel for each stage.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Well... here's a result of a quick set against my friend who knows my playstyle oh-so well and uses MK.
Game 1 - Lost on SV
Game 2 - Won on Picto (He banned Brinstar, he knows I'm overall just better on that stage)
Game 3 - Got 2 stocked on FD (I banned RC)

Maybe it was a mistake to ban RC against him in particular, but in general that's what I've been doing recently against MK. Sometimes it goes to PS1 or BF Game 1, and in general right now I feel PS1 > SV >< BF > FD. So I've taken the initiative to strike FD but I know I have the ability to get better on that stage. I think I just need to practice on it more.

I also HATE Delphino even more against MK than FD. That stage seems to be made for MK.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
ew i hate YI vs MK (and most characters)
that platform is gay

i just CP picto and PS2 all the time because they are the most fun stages

also i love Delfino vs MK
I think delfino is secretly my favorite stage as wario =)

tibs7

Smash Champion
So I heard AL is the biggest idiot on the boards...why do people day this?

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Well, he's known for making dumb posts.

HOWEVER, he's made a few gems as of late.

Double Whammy Edit: I wanna train to become a UFC fighter. Discuss.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
What national tournaments will you guys be at?

I'll be at WHOBO and Genesis for sure. Looking into Pound.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
You should look into TASOL on December 18. Me and JNig will be there, and maybe DMG. A good bit of Texas is going down for it, and Ally/M2K may come as well.

Top Bottom