• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
ahah Yeah choked hard there, made like 10 bad decisions in the last couple of seconds.. ;x
Next time~
At Nopes next tourny (since it will probably be my next OoS tourny) we need to play, Wario ditto's are always fun. We talked for a while in friday night but I can't believe we didn't get to play. D:

I think I'm going to gradually start using Wario again.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
....did better than I would have.:glare:
Apparently you cheat according to YBM :troll: Lool

Sorry I didn't go to Nopes guys. I wanted that rematch with Lain myself, lol.
I wanted to see some of them bike tricks haha. Try to be at the next one alright? I'm sure I'll drive MI down there again (including Lain) so you can get that rematch, haha.

Owsla

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. I heard that the Wario Social was the most prestigious topic for a first post, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I've been lurking the boards for like two years, so I'm not exactly new. I've followed the metagame since Brawl came out, though I've never had a chance to go to a tournament or anything so I'm pretty much just some random guy. I play a lot of Wario and Snake with my friend every weekend, and recently I've been wanting to record some matches so maybe I could get some critique and advice, though I haven't figured out where the best place to get a capture card would be yet.

So yeah. Sup.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
You should also go to a tourney or play on wifi if you can. If not, only trust the opinions of players who are actually good when it comes to critiquing because lotsa people on character boards are theory crafters who don't always know what they're talking about. I don't know if this is a big problem for the Wario boards though, just in general. Wait, why am I subscribed to this thread?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Hey guys. I heard that the Wario Social was the most prestigious topic for a first post, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I've been lurking the boards for like two years, so I'm not exactly new. I've followed the metagame since Brawl came out, though I've never had a chance to go to a tournament or anything so I'm pretty much just some random guy. I play a lot of Wario and Snake with my friend every weekend, and recently I've been wanting to record some matches so maybe I could get some critique and advice, though I haven't figured out where the best place to get a capture card would be yet.

So yeah. Sup.
google the capture card. it's pretty weird that you've been lurking for 2 years. Anyways welcome to the boards.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zigsta, is it true what the Dutch newspapers told me, will Disney discontinue their trademark fairytale pictures?
That's just a rumor at this point.

What is true is Disney is worried that princess stories are scaring away male audiences. It's why they renamed "Rapunzel" to "Tangled."

Owsla

Smash Cadet
I've been wanting to go to a tournament for some time; I'm sure I would get wrecked pretty quickly, but it would be a lot of fun and I could improve a lot faster. As a high school student, though, I can't really travel, and it seems as though North California - or the Bay Area, anyway - doesn't have much of a Smash scene. Hopefully I'll be more mobile after I start college.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I've been wanting to go to a tournament for some time; I'm sure I would get wrecked pretty quickly, but it would be a lot of fun and I could improve a lot faster. As a high school student, though, I can't really travel, and it seems as though North California - or the Bay Area, anyway - doesn't have much of a Smash scene. Hopefully I'll be more mobile after I start college.
check the Atlantic South forums. or talk to Snap or something

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:----------------------------:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:----------------------------:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Owsla

Smash Cadet
Oh, wow, thanks, Masky. I hadn't seen those before. Thanks a lot! And happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Padô

Smash Lord
*Dyno enters a room in Zelda and a bunch of enemies appear*
*Dyno just stands there staring at them as the enemies sit motionless*
Masky: "Dyno, you must approach."
Dyno: "Masky what are you saying?!?!"
HAHAHAHA, I laughed. Some day I cought my self playing basket like I play Wario. Like a GAY.

@Turkeys

Unfortunately we don't celebrate thanks giving here, but I really was in the mood for a good tempered turkey yesterday :(

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
food was mother****ing good. oooomg. justooooooomg.

vids of mah wario that i want uploaded have not been uploaded yet but they're coming, i have hope.

sky's vid gave me a good mornin laugh. sky, dump that ho, like srsly. and man, she sounds black w/ the "ok so here's what you can do..." lol xD

oh and black friday is ridiculous!

[/end list]

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
lol **** I miss a lot of good stuff when I'm not on for a while.

Sky, that vid made me lol quite a bit. Dump that hoe though, get yourself a new woman that'll like you for all of you ;)

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
I had the coolest dream last night! It was so weird, but the last part I remember was Masky doing like some sick *** Wario combos. It was so weird! Like Wario in 1.5 speed and everyone else in real time haha.

Owsla

Smash Cadet
So, thanks to that helpful link I'm going to try to make it to my first tournament this Saturday; I should be able to go to Why Read When You Can Smash? I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited; I doubt I can get very far, especially given my lack of experience against MK, but more importantly it should be fun and hopefully I can learn and meet cool people.

Top Bottom