• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Lord Chair

Smash Master
You can use it when you're on the ground and your opponent is in the water. You dtilt them, shield, wait for them to aerial/airdodge and you regrab pummel release into the water.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

No really that actually won me a match in Paris.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Hey Dyno I've been working with Dtilt for a while too. Such an awesome move haha. Did you know it reaches below the ledge off the side? If you combo someone with a full Nair to the edge, you can jab and then Dtilt. Guaranteed hit haha! Tooo good xD

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Hey Dyno I've been working with Dtilt for a while too. Such an awesome move haha. Did you know it reaches below the ledge off the side? If you combo someone with a full Nair to the edge, you can jab and then Dtilt. Guaranteed hit haha! Tooo good xD

Happy Holidays everyone! :)
:o didnt know that. I havnt experimented with Dtilt, but that is sure to be next on my list.

Thanks for the insight pwneroni :)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That poll was made by a regular user with no authority :(

also

"After I made the poll I realized I should have put melee,"
While that is true, it's likely to be seen by admin, and if we can vote Brawl to first place, especially by a large margin, it'll be a GREAT sign about how the Brawl community can come together.

What's also cool is you can click each answer to see who voted--this lets anyone see if any "hype" names voted for Brawl.

It doesn't hurt us, worst case.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
HAPPY NEW YEAR *****ASSSSSS.
its been 2011 for 4 hours over here now. IU=m drun k as **** mang.

also, don give a **** about the spelling/grammar mistakes, cba to correctt them. Have fun guys!

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Kryst, you took Wario out of your "main character" thingy? and Pit is your avatar... how can you trade the manly bike for gay pride arrows of light?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
When did I take Wario "out" of my main character...thingy? Um... He was never there to begin with !! XD

I put Wario/Bike's manliness in my signature, that's good enough. I put Pit in my ava because... well it's my new texture; Bloody Golden Warrior :) (Yet to be released...)

I won't be putting anything in my main character thing on Smashboards. Wario will always be my main though...Right barely above Pit. (Pit is priority, because... I turned him straight...)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
When did I take Wario "out" of my main character...thingy? Um... He was never there to begin with !! XD

I put Wario/Bike's manliness in my signature, that's good enough. I put Pit in my ava because... well it's my new texture; Bloody Golden Warrior :) (Yet to be released...)

I won't be putting anything in my main character thing on Smashboards. Wario will always be my main though...Right barely above Pit. (Pit is priority, because... I turned him straight...)
Sigs are valued more than avatars. wario is your main for sure :p

Also: i didnt know u made textures. :awesome::awesome::awesome:

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I'm half African(black) and half British(white), I've lived in America, Nigeria, England and spent some time in China.

****, what music DONT I listen to.

edit: I dont listen to electro or death metal. that **** sucks. love everything else though.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
can anyone give me some music suggestions? I'm getting really tired of rap and would like to expand the things that I list to. Any type of things like slip not or justin bieber isn't what I'm looking for.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
double post. sue me!

Has anyone ever seen this wario expression?

I got tipper'd by marth for the 3rd time that match and i just had to pause and facepalm:facepalm: .. turns out ive never seen this pic of wario before. His jaw is all f***ed up.

EDIT: also this caught my eye while i was walking around my school:

For you Bryan.

Owsla

Smash Cadet
Go to first tournament -> Get demolished by first Dedede

I feel like I'm growing as a Wario main B)

Top Bottom