• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Pado im really jealous.

I listen to trance, classic trance. I have not really experimented with other stations.

Any suggestions?

Padô

Smash Lord
Pado im really jealous.

I listen to trance, classic trance. I have not really experimented with other stations.

Any suggestions?
Vocal trance is also amazing, Chillout trance sometimes... I listen a lot to Soulful House and Funky House too, but that's because they got traces of Jamiroquai's style.

@Zigsta

Yes, It's is badass. It's hard to call a Tiesto song NOT badass.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Came up with another Wario player to yell when I play Wario:

Now when I stand around and do nothing, I'm gonna yell "Masky."

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So, Kismet picked up Meta Knight, BigLou picked up Meta Knight, and a bunch of other power-ranked players in Georgia picked up Meta Knight.

I'm pretty sure this back-to-maining-Wario thing is inevitable. FOR REAL, this time. After spending an hour losing with Pokémon Trainer, I spent twenty minutes losing with Wario, and then an hour winning with Wario. I just need to start on top of my game and -practice- with him. I told myself I'm going to leave PT alone for a little while and work on my Wario.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
So, Kismet picked up Meta Knight, BigLou picked up Meta Knight, and a bunch of other power-ranked players in Georgia picked up Meta Knight.

I'm pretty sure this back-to-maining-Wario thing is inevitable. FOR REAL, this time. After spending an hour losing with Pokémon Trainer, I spent twenty minutes losing with Wario, and then an hour winning with Wario. I just need to start on top of my game and -practice- with him. I told myself I'm going to leave PT alone for a little while and work on my Wario.
:troll::troll::troll::troll: :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll: :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll: :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll: :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll: :troll::troll:<3

B.Mack

Smash Ace

OH MY GOOOOSSSSSHHHH

no post has made me as happy as this post in a long while...

I still watch your OLLLLD Wario vids Reflex.

Glad to have you back son.
<3 <3 <3

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

4/5 of the top 5 GA players picked up me. :urg:

Reflex, lets get some friendlies at G6.

Mks goin down.
<3

This guy <3

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
reflex you goin to whobo 3?
Probably not. I need money pretty badly. Perhaps if some other people plan on going from this area, and I manage to win a handful of tournaments by then...

By the way, I won G6 yesterday going mostly Wario. Meta Knight can suck a ****. :)

1. Linus Spacehead :wario: :pt: [Wario, Pokémon Trainer]
2. BigLou :metaknight: :diddy: :luigi2: [Meta Knight, Diddy Kong, Luigi]
3. kismet2 :metaknight: :falco: [Meta Knight, Falco]
4. DRN'-> :metaknight: :zerosuitsamus: [Meta Knight, Zero Suit Samus]
5. Stingers :rob: [ROB]
5. Kadaj :metaknight: :marth: [Meta Knight, Marth]
7. Micaelis :metaknight: [Meta Knight]
7. ShadyPenguin :snake: [Snake]

There were 38 entrants. Glorified Waba tournament results. :p

I had a whole lot of fun here, though.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I believe so. Not sure when they\'ll be up, but I\'ll bring them to this board when they\'re up.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I got 9th guys!!!

Guys??

:(

naw reflex was the ****!! you shoulda seen that wario. It was all over biglou's mk in grands. :cool:

Lord Chair

Smash Master
How can you say you have no problems with MK if the only MK in the UK is garbage.

Like, I don't even know who that one MK is, probably the other Mack (and he's garbage).

Even if it's Anaky's or Kasper's, idc their MKs are garbage as well.

edit: apparently my laptop has a mic so if people want to talk trash for hours straight about anything ranging from Wario to inappropriate content (to explicit content) hit me up

B.Mack

Smash Ace
just saw this post after making my post in the other thread.
I hate you once again Chair.

I was playing some games with an MK that played EXTREMELY safe, and who I couldnt touch before, but I found how to avoid or get around most of MK's walling techniques(on FD) by using superior aerial mobility and DJ mindgames.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Haha Baron Mack I can just imagine the guy in your avi saying "Daaaaamnnn youuuu Chair!!!!" xD

I'll say I loooove tires against walling MKs. The tire goes through all aerials (except for Glide Attack and Tornado) because they are intangible hitboxes. This means they go through everything....including tires. Marth's sword, for example, is a simple disjointed hitbox. It slices right through the rubber.

Oh and happy birthday Zigsta! :D

Top Bottom