• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I know you don't really know me, but I lurk a lot so I've gotten to know you, Zigsta.

Happy Birthday. :D

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Oh hey good news! I just got a capture card yesterday at Fry's Electronics for a fair price! Unfortunately/Fortunately my computer (my baby Ol' Bessy) is being upgraded with a new motherboard, dual graphics cards and 6 GB DDR3 ram awwwwwwwwwwww YEEEAAHHH! Fricken awesome. Anyways I'll have to finish upgrading Ol' Bessy before I can start MakingAT Tutorials, Uploading Intense Tournament Matches Constantly, A Kickass Combo Video Coming Soon!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Oh hey good news! I just got a capture card yesterday at Fry's Electronics for a fair price! Unfortunately/Fortunately my computer (my baby Ol' Bessy) is being upgraded with a new motherboard, dual graphics cards and 6 GB DDR3 ram awwwwwwwwwwww YEEEAAHHH! Fricken awesome. Anyways I'll have to finish upgrading Ol' Bessy before I can start MakingAT Tutorials, Uploading Intense Tournament Matches Constantly, A Kickass Combo Video Coming Soon!
can you link me to the one that you got?

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
So I thought about everyone having like a favorite move in the game. I wanted a pic of the tiny warios in Warioware, but unfortunately I couldn't find a bunch of them all in a single file line (or at least organized).

But, this is what I came up with.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I am going Wario in pools. Anyone going to be at WGF to bite me so I can be a true Wario main?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I just meant pick up to learn better really. I generally pick up characters and learn them. I never use anyone besides Wolf and Mk in tourneys.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
you use Wolf and MK but you have Link in your main indicator and you wanna pick up Wario.

get it together man.

How does Wario approach Falco? airdodge/DJ/justcampanddontapproach

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
you use Wolf and MK but you have Link in your main indicator and you wanna pick up Wario.

get it together man.

How does Wario approach Falco? airdodge/DJ/justcampanddontapproach
Coney has Ivysaur in his indicator.

I just like learning characters so I can MM anyone with or random tourney. My Link is legit too. It's Kirinblaze, Legan, Smasher, Deva, Izaw, Aniki, and HDL COMBINED. My Link has absorbed their essence and is now top tier all on it's own :c.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
There's no sense in camping Falco if he has the lead.

Grounded approaches > aerial approaches mostly, you wait until you can read something, then you try to apply the read, if you failed you don't care, if you made a correct one you have to think very hard of the options you will or will not have depending on his percentage.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Coney has Ivysaur in his indicator.

I just like learning characters so I can MM anyone with or random tourney. My Link is legit too. It's Kirinblaze, Legan, Smasher, Deva, Izaw, Aniki, and HDL COMBINED. My Link has absorbed their essence and is now top tier all on it's own :c.
your link is garbage and I'll **** it with either of my secondaries

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I won another tournament yesterday--Very small, but I did reassert my dominance over Kismet's Meta Knight.

Videos were taken; I know that for sure. That being said, I was rather sick and not really up to playing, so I'm obnoxious (to keep myself alert) and probably don't play that well in them.

Laem

Smash Champion
yo i picked up wario
hes so mobile and stupid strong and has lots of tricksies
so tell me what is it that you hate about wario?(every characterboard downtalks their characters someway)

oh and falco's jab beats everything forever

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
I love Wario soooo freakin much! Not as much as my friend Kyle though, he would marry Wario.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
so tell me what is it that you hate about wario?
grab releases and lack of disjointedness.

apart from that I ****ing love this dude.

tbf if Wario had like, a disjointed fair or something and no grab releases, he'd be broken.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Wario's disjoints:

Ftilt

Utilt

Fart

and the MOTHER ****IN HAWG *****ESSS!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

B.Mack

Smash Ace
On that note, can Snack Attack or someone plz make something happen this summer in Baltimore,MD? I'll be in America by then and it'd be funnn.

Top Bottom