• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Labernash knows THE FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE.

And I Klawed him out of it
Who leaked info??

It was suppose to be forbidden.

On a different note:

Masky is 9999999999x sexier in real life.

I know, I didn't think it was possible either.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Thanks, Pwneroni! Glad ya like it.

Next one should be up in a week.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Very interesting Zig!

On another note...

Disappointment of the day -Wario has pink shoes in Mario Golf on the N64. PINK SHOES! Just when golf couldn't get more fruity. Unless you like golf. Then... PINK SHOES! FML.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
It was very good, Zigs. I had a similar experience in a competitive community that I used to be a part of. It was me changing my..... play-style, for lack of better word.

BPx

Smash Lord
Cool blog Zig, I'm kinda new to the community, might be coming to WHOBO though, should be fun ^_^

Quite a far drive from Iowa...

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
It was very good, Zigs. I had a similar experience in a competitive community that I used to be a part of. It was me changing my..... play-style, for lack of better word.
I dig the pun, bahaha.

Cool blog Zig, I'm kinda new to the community, might be coming to WHOBO though, should be fun ^_^

Quite a far drive from Iowa...
Thanks, and welcome to Smashboards! Hope you make the journey down to Texas--WHOBO is gonna be huuuuuuuge.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
One thing that I always found hilarious is how AI Ken didn't play like crap if you were Ryu. I don't know if that remains the same for the newer titles but back on the SNES he played some what smarter...

Labernash

Smash Lord
In Tyler too! We got 4 - 6 inches! Me, my older brother and my dad built skii's on a RC plane (they're big into that. They have $6,000 worth on one of them! We used a noob plane) and flew in the snow! Lolololol

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
We didn't get too much, but I took my picture...with shorts, of course.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I love it when people actually like their character outside of Smash. I couldn't play G&W because his games are too simple. Don't get me wrong, I love G&W games, but, obviously, updownleftright can get boring. Wario is the only Character that keeps me entertained in and outside of Brawl. I'd have the most respect possible for Dojo if he plays Meta KnightMare Ultra in his free time.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
WarioWare is quite possibly my favorite game series of all time. That's why I was thrilled to have Biker Wario in Brawl.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Guys if I told you guys that I had some super new AT that can stall :30-1:00 on the clock on RC then can i be in the Wario BR plz?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
^^^ LMAFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Player 1 sooo good.

U just mad cuz i did it to you yesterday.

Btw guys. Vids will come of the unspeakable technique.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I enjoy the Wario games. I taken a good liking on the old Gameboy games with him then Mario Kart 64 since I mostly main him on it as well as the Mario Parties. I need to play Wario Ware.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Lawlz at Player 1. Dino, can't wait to steal that one too! Love you.

Reflex, yeah, I love WarioWare! It's hilarious! I was almost dissapointed at Biker outfift. I was like "he better have a normal outfit change!" And so he did. Five. Yes. And yeah, I've been playin the gameboy Warios on emulators alot recently! And I first fell in love on Mario Kart 64! Then, onto Mario Tennis and stuff like that, onto Wario colored mario in Smash 64 and Melee. Gotta love Wario!

Top Bottom