• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Labernash

Smash Lord
Goin to my first official tourney tomorrow! =D Wish me luck! And Dyno, Happy Birthday!!! In honor of your birthday, I'll Fed Ex you some cake or something! Woo!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Goin to my first official tourney tomorrow! =D Wish me luck! And Dyno, Happy Birthday!!! In honor of your birthday, I'll Fed Ex you some cake or something! Woo!
Good luck at your tourney don't be nervous. Don't worry about the names of people you're playing just play.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Happy birthday Dyno!!

I'll **** Labernash tomorrow for you in my brand new Louis American Apparel shirt and my Louis plushie!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
enjoy your bday dyno.
Happy birthday Dyno!!
TY TY masky!! that cake really looks DELISH!

Labernash, you better do overnight shipping, otherwise i wont be impressed.

TY all for the bday wish :)
I'm finally legal now so whoever wants me can have me..

B.Mack

Smash Ace
aww man, I missed Dyno's bday... Happ Birthday in arears!

I have a mini tourney/fest thingy tomorrow so wish me luck :p

edit: happy birthday Shift

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I placed 6th at a Melee tournament with a turnout of about 10. it was my 3rd time ever playing the game... I lol'd.

Left my controller in London so I didnt bother with brawl as I'd just have failed. we have a monthly next weekend that everybody will be at though.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
So what does everyone think about me double maining Pit and Wario?

Do you think I'm silly? Do you think I'll lose my touch with Wario/Bike? always the pit mains?

discuss

Labernash

Smash Lord
Well, I got next to last in the tourney I believe. I think I need to work on being more jumpy and quick around the stage. I usually just go straight towards the other guy. More SHFF and faking with FAir I guess. Hopfully I can find a video and get some pointers and face slaps from you guys.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Labernash had to play me in doubles first round. :)
We woulda won too, if I didn't double jump on accident into lava. Then, my poor Yoshi got nervous and rolled into your Kirbys side smash. =O But, that was the funnest match I did all night. Good Game!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I won a tournament yesterday, but my play was sooooo sloppy. I was going for unsafe and outright stupid things at times (though I did have some decent play within it). Way too aggressive this weekend.

Videos were taken, and should be online in time. I'm kind of embarrassed at how I played at times, but, I'll let you know. Critique and tear me a new one, 'cause I need the help.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I won a tournament yesterday, but my play was sooooo sloppy. I was going for unsafe and outright stupid things at times (though I did have some decent play within it). Way too aggressive this weekend.

Videos were taken, and should be online in time. I'm kind of embarrassed at how I played at times, but, I'll let you know. Critique and tear me a new one, 'cause I need the help.
I feel like too sometimes. I hate that. /=

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Labernash knows THE FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE.

And I Klawed him out of it

Labernash

Smash Lord
Labernash knows THE FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE.

And I Klawed him out of it
I returned your Klaw with about one thousand and eight butt taunts. But my it was no match for my panicy Yoshi. *Pokemon show narrator voice*

I was hoping to MM you, but you left and didn't come back untill I was about to go home. =/ Next tourney, it's on!!

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Wait, I've been gone and out of the loop for some time. Reflex went back to Wario?

What?

Top Bottom