• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I'm pissed my thread got closed. :mad:

anyway's who wins, Dk Punch or F-Smash?

@ toobusytoocare lmao what you know about black reflex?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm pissed my thread got closed. :mad:

anyway's who wins, Dk Punch or F-Smash?

@ toobusytoocare lmao what you know about black reflex?
it is possible that neither get the knockback but both do receive knock back. DK might have frame advantage after though since we have more afterlag.

not 100% though.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yeah but I didn't even beat him with Wario, he beat me. Plus it took all I had just to be able to go toe-to-toe with him, I'm not naturally a good player so I have to practice a lot and spend weeks just to prepare myself physically/emotionally for a tournament in order to do my best (sounds stupid but w/e if I don't I won't have the reaction/thinking speed necessary to do well since I'm not naturally good at games) and I don't really have time to do all that stuff these days since I have to focus more on school

Meanwhile with MK I can play him really well even when I'm super tired LOL, probably because his aggressive spacing is easier than wario's defensive spacing

Actually I feel the same, Masky. I'm going to go Pit on most harder opponents because I feel like I don't even have to try, they don't know the matchup and Pit is severely underrated, plus I have a style no one else has with Pit right now, from the looks of it, just like I did with Wario
before guys like you came in and started crampin' my style >_>

Hahah, Pit is so fun too. I wish I felt the same about MK, though. He's boring, and I swear, I think I'm the only god dang person in the world who can't use him for !@#$. All I do is try to get shuttle loop kills and u-air strings; no spacing, no tornado damage, just being stupid.

EDIT: lol and I mean no offense with the spoiler tag, I was kidding around, it was more of a complement, a lot of warios are using the bike a lot more now, and that's great XD

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Don't worry; Poltergust can't use MK to save his life, either. ;P

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
MK is really fun to play, but I'm to the point where nobody is as fun to play as Wario. His items give him much more depth that is just begging to be explored, and I am quite unable to resist!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
lol I didn't even need to namesearch to find my name here. I see "Wario Social" + "Zigsta" and was like "Ooh, clicky!" XD

:069:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Me and Dyno just found a way to COMPLETELY momentum cancel with Wario, just as good as (or BETTER??) than bucket braking, without using bike... so good it may be banned from tournaments... stay tuned. Only works in certain situations tho
Magics.

I am thoroughly intrigued.

Top Bottom