• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Playing Mew2King again helped me understand the Meta Knight matchup a whole lot. I hate that I can't use F-Tilt for spacing in that matchup, apparently.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I have no idea how you're going to safely use those moves without being half of FD away from him.

Jab can be used to bait with, not space, if you hit anything that's not MK's body (as in: so long as you aren't actually hitting him) it WILL be tilted or upbed. Even on shield, regardless of whether he's facing your or not, he can upB it (even in between the hits).

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Ty dyno :)

The only time Ftilt can be safe is when MK is on the ledge. Ftilt can go through tornado and MK's Fair, but that only happens if you get a good read or they misspace their attack. I generally stay back from the ledge and try to grab MK on landing or more likely dodge tornado. Ftilt is reserved for surprise kills and combos out of Nair.

femmetriforce

Smash Apprentice
HBD Pwneroni, greetings from ColOmbia! From your old friend JoKeR

Back on topic, Ftilt is also useful with a Bair because Metaknight maybe will run towards you to grab or some thing so a fast attack like Ftilt may work in pinch.

Also truthful than Ftillt is useful to kill MK on the ledge, I've done it thousands of times

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So... I think I have an opportunity to go to WHOBO, but I'd have to reschedule an exam, possibly miss a quiz, and get a lot of studying done in a smaller amount of time than I'd planned, and on top of all that I'd be blowing probably around $200. What should I do guys? I need to make a decision quickly...
If I were you, I'd do it, so long as you have that money to spend freely in the first place. These opportunities don't come often, and it's not like you'd be sacrificing a terribly great deal in grades or (hopefully) money.

I wish I could go, but circumstances don't really allow for it. :(

B.Mack

Smash Ace
dont f*cking go Masky.

smash is never worth that much. unless you're gonna win money.

I've semi-quit smash atm anyway so that might be why I'm so negative.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Thanks for the replies guys. My grades are already not so good at this point... and my parents really want me to improve them. So I don't think I should go. :(

I guess that makes me the kind of person who always takes the easy way out? I don't know, but I guess I don't feel like it'd be right to go...
Nah, school comes first. If you're on top of everything, a little leeway won't hurt, but if your grades are already in a place that is not satisfactory, you should stay on top of it. Responsibility is what's most important; you should only give leeway when you can afford it.

That said, this shouldn't be a question of whether or not you're taking the path of least resistance. It's about what's best in the end. A whole lot of fun is great for you as long as it's not causing you to struggle with something else that's really important.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Make sure you **** your grades Masky! I'm going to get all A's my first term back at school (giving college a 2nd try, first try sucked).

Labernash

Smash Lord
Sorry I missed your Bday Pwneroni! I too have been working on grades. =O

I like doing DThrow to FTilt.

Masky, I wouldn't go if your grades are already low.

I'm waiting for Duke Nukem Forever. I'm so excited! Looks great.

Asa

Smash Hero
hawaii's great! i'm working at a bakery (so many opportunities to say hands of my bread) and a restaurant. I'm actually not much of a surfer myself, i love hiking so much more. But I can surf poorly if the situation arose.

I hope you come to hawaii someday!

I'm entering the pillsbury bakeoff, grand prize 1,000,000. when i win i'll make sure to fly to oregon for a tournament :D

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
WHOA fricken awesome!!!!!!! Dude baking is so legit! Good luck in the contest!

BPx

Smash Lord
So, might actually be able to get to WHOBO after all. What other Warios/you guys are going? Haven't seen another Wario at any MW tourney I've been to :S

Top Bottom