• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Haha gotta love that Jab Dtilt xD

My favorite is probably jab to grab. Really quite legit, and it's funny because it's so slow! It's like *jab* run run run run *grab* haha.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I like jab>bite
Jab>fsmash (works surprisingly well at higher %s)
Jab>grab

Ive yet to troll with jab>dtilt. one day..

Labernash

Smash Lord
I like Jab > FSmash. Since jab is like one frame faster in start up, it's one frame to set in a kill, adding extra % to the mix. Think I saw Blue Rouge using it, so I started using it.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Jab -> Dtilt ain't trollin', it's guaranteed if they're off the ledge in midair!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Jab > dtilt? Oh I'm definitely getting it in on someone this weekend

Jab grab is definitely my favorite though.

do little kids cry everytime a wario dsmashes?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Nah--People cry when I use it to beat stuff. It has a few really cool uses that cover a bunch of options at once. RIDICULOUS priority.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It clanks with many ledge attacks and many get-up attacks; it sometimes outright beats them, too. If you use it when someone is on the ledge, and you feel that they're not going to ledgehop F-Air or something, it hits them if they roll onto the stage and if they do a ledge attack. Same thing if they're knocked onto the ground--It can clank with a get-up attack, allowing you to punish with a Forward Smash or whatever immediately afterward, and it covers a roll toward you.

Speaking of clanking, almost no ground move short of a may-as-well-be-a-projectile (Snake F-Smash, Zelda F-Smash, etc.) will outright beat it, so you can do it to reset the situation if you see it coming.

It's also a reliable option against most airdodges to the ground, spotdodges, and some aerial approaches (because Wario shifts his body, if they do a quick attack aiming for his head, they'll whiff and get hit), and unlike Bite, the move deals solid knockback and damage. It just does wonders against some very defensive tactics.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
one really fun use i found yesterday (really obvious) was just simply dsmashing on the tredmill on ps2. cancels when you get pushed off stage into like a bair or something :)

Great find on the getup attack stuff reflex, im gonna try that out.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Dsmash beats bananas, try it out against me next tournament match, and also make sure your next to a ledge so you can cancel it into a bair.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Dsmash beats bananas, try it out against me next tournament match, and also make sure your next to a ledge so you can cancel it into a bair.
LOL!!!

Dsmash, while good in certain situations, is simply way too laggy for me to love! Just not worth it in serious matches, it is good for messing around though haha.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Had to give my Brawl copy to a friend, which is why I haven't been posting. I have some videos from P5.....

I hope I can get another copy soon so I can actually practice.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
The smashfest I went to yesterday was amazing. Stupendous. Superb. Exquisite. The smashfest yesterday led me to discover some SWEET new combat maneuvers! Some awesome things I found are:

1. Pancake cancel into platform drop fart.

2. Dair or Nair to send the opponent offstage can lead right into a runoff footstool.

3. Fair lock -> Fsmash

4. "The Krying Chopper" was put to good use, great to use against shield-broken people wahahah!

5. Tire hit -> footstool -> Falling Nair, regrab tire and hit opponent with Nair2 to lock -> Zibble lock -> Fart.

I got a few of those recorded, do I feel like making a video? Or should I save those for a combo video? ;P

B.Mack

Smash Ace
the ability of the wheel to use for jab locks is amazing and I think it should be explored more(as Pwneroni is doing)

you see, in a regular jablock, each jab is like 3% so you dont gain THAT much at the end of it.

each tire throw is like 12% at close range. I assume zibble dropping would be less %, but still.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Haha, I love how the Warios are always discussing stuff even in the General Discussion board.

I was recently playing Wario Land on my emulator and remembered why Wario was one of my favorite video game characters growing up, haha. Crazy stuff like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXY8iDV4Lpw

Actually, pretty much the whole game was amazing, haha. Wario too good :awesome:

SAX

Smash Ace
Happy to say I'm a wario main again.
Hopefully I'll be able to post videos of me here soon when I go to another tournament. Let's hope I can get top 3 again :D
Hrnut is too good though :(

:phone:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Happy to say I'm a wario main again.
Hopefully I'll be able to post videos of me here soon when I go to another tournament. Let's hope I can get top 3 again :D
Hrnut is too good though :(

Sax come to BBC and you'll be set. So far 2 badass Atlantic south warios are showing up.

A fellow badass wario is hosting it ofcorse :)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Haha, I love how the Warios are always discussing stuff even in the General Discussion board.

I was recently playing Wario Land on my emulator and remembered why Wario was one of my favorite video game characters growing up, haha. Crazy stuff like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXY8iDV4Lpw

Actually, pretty much the whole game was amazing, haha. Wario too good :awesome:
wario's face is hilarious at 0:25

I almost started to cry.

Hyper

Smash Apprentice
Holy ****
The site has changed since I last started coming here.
But anyways...
Sup guys it's been a while.
It's 6HyPeR9 by the way.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I didn't realize that Wario has one of the easiest times doing the banana footstool infinite--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93wxSc8JoCc

I took some time out to practice it and have made decent progress, but I have two papers I need to write by Monday morning and another paper I need to write by Friday. Bad timing, hah...

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Wow... that looks a lot less intimidating than it did a year ago. I should practice that as well!

Oh and happy easter everyone! :)

SAX

Smash Ace
Sax come to BBC and you'll be set. So far 2 badass Atlantic south warios are showing up.

A fellow badass wario is hosting it ofcorse :)
Ughh I wish I could. Mom johns though. I'm still in 12th grade in high school.

I'm going to UNF though in jacksonville, so If another big georgia tourny comes up I might be able to make it when I get started in college=]

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Ughh I wish I could. Mom johns though. I'm still in 12th grade in high school.

I'm going to UNF though in jacksonville, so If another big georgia tourny comes up I might be able to make it when I get started in college=]
im in 12th grade and im running regionals no johns :p

i understand man. I have parental johns too. maybe next time

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
had a dubs match this weekend with wario where i got a double fart kill, and no one can find the replay

SO SALTY

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Dangggg man. Good shee
we should team double wario sometime. We'd style on errbody

pretty much. whenever me and solomon do team friendlies it pretty much turns into a combo video every time

that same unsaved match i also did some crazy 4 hit combo starting with dair and ending in fsmash on snake :mad:

Top Bottom