• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

B.Mack

Smash Ace
my neighbour and I did double wario against his little bro and cousin and it was 2v1 at the end of the match, and we both farted on the last guy at the same time from a ground release. Needless to say it was epic beyond words. sadly my Wii doesnt have infinite replay.

NaCl

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Imagine double Wario with 4 tires on the field in a 2v1 scenario.... I just got chills :O

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Imagine double Wario with 4 tires on the field in a 2v1 scenario.... I just got chills :O
smashville. 2 bikes on stage equadistance from eachother applying an increased hitbox on the fart.

Double unspeakable technique

Double forbiden technique

bite>bite lock infinate

Dthrow > dthrow infinate? (perhaps, i wanna try this)

O.O

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Lol how the heck would a dthrow infinite work? Bite chains are allllways awesome haha!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Apparently, we seem to have a water (Swim-off? It's like a walk-off, except with water) infinite on Delfino Plaza (or any stage with water, really, but, that's the only legal stage with it).

If you hit someone in the water with your F-Air, you can continue to F-Air them and they can't do anything about it, since their resurface animation takes too long to jump or attack in between your F-Airs. The F-Air sends them slightly away, too, so you could definitely KO after a few F-Airs, either eventually with more F-Airs or ending with a D-Air/N-Air.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I once teamed with a Kirby online and in a 2v1 he'd always swallow me and we'd bite>bite combo the opponent hahaha.

BPx

Smash Lord
Bite->Bite is really funny lol

It's actually practical at low-mid percentages because the 2nd Wario can easily time the bite as long as the 1st Wario does as many "chews" as possible. But at mid-high percentages the 2nd Wario has to time a jump and time the bite :(
We got it to work without jumping I think, it was just extremely tight spacing iirc. Could be wrong, though...

B.Mack

Smash Ace
the "throw" animation from bite is long enough to time the bitehop even at higher %... but DI becomes more and more of a variable...

Kira-

Smash Champion
I realize this is a straight noob question, but that's why I put this in the social thread.

Who are the best Wario mains? All I know is Futile and Fiction but they both quit awhile ago to my knowledge.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm making a new combo video, it's gonna be siiiick. Hype! Codename: KND.
OOOOOO OOOOOOO!!!

OOOOOO!!

put my clip of me doing the unspeakable technique on seibrik. or against elev8's d3.

I placed 7th at BBC and tied with reflex!

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Dyno I think Bite -> Fthrow glide toss -> grab is waaay better haha :p GJ at BBC!! Let's see some of those vids!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Dyno I think Bite -> Fthrow glide toss -> grab is waaay better haha :p GJ at BBC!! Let's see some of those vids!
I have a set against MVD's snake. I got 0-2'd but it was a good match. I really messed up some things though. Im not too familiar with the matchup. Like, i know what wario can do to snake and all, but i just need more practice.

You think you can upload them both if i send you the replay pwneroni?

SAX

Smash Ace
I have a set against MVD's snake. I got 0-2'd but it was a good match. I really messed up some things though. Im not too familiar with the matchup. Like, i know what wario can do to snake and all, but i just need more practice.

You think you can upload them both if i send you the replay pwneroni?
Yeah don't feel bad man, I play hrnuts snake pretty regularly now, and the snake MU is NOT easy lol. and mvd is close to hr's level of play, not quite there yet, but he's still one of the best snake players in Fl. Just study what you fell for and you'll be much better at the MU :D

Congrats placing 7th also! That's awesome!

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Errrr stupid? You've come to the wrong boards with that talk, my good sir. Phantom X was an old Wario player, an innovator of the metagame but sadly he no longer is active.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
looks like a troll to me. i thought all wario mains were trolls...i know all diddy mains are :awesome:

guys why is wario so much fun. especially in dubs

SAX

Smash Ace
looks like a troll to me. i thought all wario mains were trolls...i know all diddy mains are :awesome:

guys why is wario so much fun. especially in dubs
Because he's the best troll in the game.

You let your opponent think there winning, then you fart and kill them at 70%, and you watch all the joy, love, and hard work they've gone through to rack up damage, while you still float around the stage at +150%.

That, my friends, is why wario is so much fun.

:troll:

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Because he's the best troll in the game.

You let your opponent think there winning, then you fart and kill them at 70%, and you watch all the joy, love, and hard work they've gone through to rack up damage, while you still float around the stage at +150%.

That, my friends, is why wario is so much fun.

:troll:

Lololol that and the fact he's a floating sky fortress of dooooom! and farts!!!!! :awesome:

SAX

Smash Ace
Dude, the next time you face masky, go 9B on him.
You should time him out every game.

:D

Top Bottom