• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Labernash

Smash Lord
Been wonderin' where you been Pado! Now where is ZIGSTA Zigsta zigsta Namesearch Zigsta?! You quit on us or something? I want some more "What drives me!"

Dyno, Want to fly me out to GA? I want to win some more. ;)

Reflex, Oh now I get it! Haha!

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Nice! Have you tried turning the cpu to "jump"? Do you know if the footstool is guaranteed out of the Dair? If the opponent SDIs, they could escape before the final hit lands. However, that doesn't completely negate this maneuver!

What's all this about clawing? You can easily shorthop dair and then have time to dj afterwards simply by holding downwards, and sliding your thumb from Y or X over to A :)

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Wow that is so cool! We should have a "Support Japan" tournament or something! That would be so awesome! Half of money recieved would go to Japan in their crisis right now, how BRILLIANT is that! :D

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Wow that is so cool! We should have a "Support Japan" tournament or something! That would be so awesome! Half of money recieved would go to Japan in their crisis right now, how BRILLIANT is that! :D
That's actually a pretty good idea. Would be cool if smashers could unite on that in their respective areas.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Been wonderin' where you been Pado! Now where is ZIGSTA Zigsta zigsta Namesearch Zigsta?! You quit on us or something? I want some more "What drives me!"! !
I've been on break for a while. I'll be back next week.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Pwneroni is the new king of the Wario boards. worship him.

now all he needs to do is start placing at large tournaments and he'll be a legend

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Errrrrr lol Baron Mack are you being sarcastic? xD I just have a lot of fun talking about SSBB, that's all :)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Dont worry dyno, people in the wario boards have never listened to the people who actually knew what they were talking about.
i never know what im talking about.

Thats why im such a scrub *** wario losing to random people in tourney, but beating PR'd people ranked above me in losers..

I dont know anything about this game anymore.

Ima just keep my mouth shut for a while.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Please open said mouth and let the knowledge of Wario come forth like a wave of enlightenment consuming us all! With a cherry on top.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Errrrrr lol Baron Mack are you being sarcastic? xD I just have a lot of fun talking about SSBB, that's all :)
I wasnt being sarcastic. you're single-handedly responsible for so much of the activity in the Wario boards. we may all want to make a thread listing Wario's ATs and focused on metagame enhancement, but nobody else had the will to see it through and STILL be updating it.

Seriously man, you're like the rich old guy who gave all his monies to the orphanage and pimped it out. good ****.

start placing in tournies and you'll be even greater.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Wow thanks B. Mack, haha that means a lot :D I'm glad my work is appreciated! I am a fairly good player, but I don't think I'm quite at that top level yet. When I upload my matches, I'll need help critiquing them and improving my game! Up to the challenge? ;)

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
I totally wrote this awesome Z catching section for the AT thread while at school today! Sooo legit, even drew this sick graph about Wario's shorthop tire dthrow options! Freakin awesooome haha! Oh and EVEN MORE good news, tournament videos have been recorded and uploading is underway!

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
OMFG LOL Okay guys I just had the best idea ever!!!! So I've been working a lot on tires right? So I was thinking, tomorrow I could go to..... Les Schwab Tire Center, yup that's right and ask them if I can get sponsored! Dude that would be so legit haha! My friend Viviff T. Great Esq. is sponsored by a cigar company, so why couldn't I get a sponsorship with Les Schwab?

Oh and my new videos are siiiiiick! My tire game is so awesome to watch! Aherm... if I do say so myself xD

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
LOLOLOLOL!! OK SO I logged onto SWF just like normal right, and it's all FRIDAY WORLD FORUMS. I'm like wtf.... what in the world is happening? Then every post is like all ****ed up, the AT thread is covered in Rebecca Black lyrics and everything is insane. Then I'm like... APRIL FOOLS DAY LOL!!!

So here's what I've found out so far:

This = The Black Plague
Fun = Fun 100000x

LOLOOLOL!!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Question.

How often do you guys jab cancel? And have you ever tried jab > dash a bit > Bite?

Not gonna lie, I love trolling people with jab > dtilt, aka PWNERONI.

Top Bottom