• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
So I finally used Wario for the first time, after having claimed to be a secret Wario main for my entire career. I'm good with him and I like him, so there's a good possibility that I'll end up maining him.

Hi, Wario boards.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
guys I'm in Maryland for a week from this Thursday and it'll be great if I could meet up with any smashers while I'm there. I stay just on the outskirts of Baltimore so if anyone lives around there, preferably if you drive since I wont be able to drive myself and we can organise something.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So me and Seibrik were playing and he up-b'd with MK and I fsmashed at the same time and I somehow super armored the shuttle loop and THEN hit him with fsmash. I think his invincibility ran out while the fsmash hitbox was still out or something
OMGWTFBBQHAXLMAO :laugh:

If only it was tourney, and that won the set :demon:

SAX

Smash Ace
So me and Seibrik were playing and he up-b'd with MK and I fsmashed at the same time and I somehow super armored the shuttle loop and THEN hit him with fsmash. I think his invincibility ran out while the fsmash hitbox was still out or something
Yeah that's common. Fsmash beats mk's GSL.
Solo does this to me alot whenever I face him with mk lol. I just thought it was already known

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So, I just "remembered" to D-Air out of shield and to do it on the way up while jumping.

I feel silly. I -never- use D-Air. This has opened up a whole new world for me.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
0-deathed my first person as Wario last night. Cripple Wario, no less!

It was something like tire>nair>upthrow>tire>upair>tire>nair>Waft.

Felt goood.

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So, I just "remembered" to D-Air out of shield and to do it on the way up while jumping.

I feel silly. I -never- use D-Air. This has opened up a whole new world for me.
lol its scary to think that your wario doesnt even use dair. I spam that move like a mofo cause its so good :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nair is good too. I think ive used nair more since i played AGAINST reflex in georgia at the tourney i was in last week.

wario is just too much fun guys. theres no way around it

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
Wario is so fun, he's hilarious and awesome. Nair and Dair are too good. Wario is such a speed demon... in the air. I love Wario, I can't deny it.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I think Reflex is the best Wario. I'm always more impressed with him than I am with Macolm. Is that bad?

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
No, Reflex is one of the best Warios, and he is my favorite. He might not be the number one best, but he is in the top three best Warios out there. He's fun to watch, so don't feel shameful.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I've seen Reflex's Wario and I would have to agree. Who's better I'm not sure. I would probably be baised and say Malcolm just because I know him and he's a great and funny guy.

SAX

Smash Ace
Reflex is better IMO. I think he should be number 1 i the nation with wario. But it's whatever. Malcolm is good nontheless, but I think Reflex is just smarter. When he plays he plays really pokey. Like he'll get in and outside of your zone and just build the damage up little by little. Then get a smart read into a fart, fsmash, or ftilt. It's a really smart way to play. Personally, I've started using dair a little less and fair and nair more, and I've been much more successful. I really like the way reflex plays haha.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I appreciate all the kind words. I'm glad people enjoy watching me play, but I acknowledge that I still have a lot to work on. I couldn't say who is better, but Malcolm is definitely doing better as far as placings go, I think.

I want to get a lot better. I plan on researching and watching other good players to maximize efficiency and to make sure I don't forget the other good parts about my character. Here's to hoping you'll see me as a real top player one day.

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
I think you're almost the best, but because you stopped playing your Wario for Pokemon Trainer for a while, you haven't gotten as much practice as you could've if you played Wario all the time. You're still super smart, and still one of the top. You also use skills from PKM Trainer in your Wario gameplay.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Reflex, I'll drink to that. Pretty soon you'll be taking a set of M2K.

Shoutouts to SnackAttack for not being around in a long time.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Guys, I made a Wario Bomb necklace today :D

I've always said that I wanted the symbol on a shirt, hat or something similar really badly. I'm so very jealous.

You know, my birthday is this coming Saturday... ;)

Top Bottom