• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Kung fu panda 2 *****, saw it in 3d last night and man the "Inner peace" scenes ***** so hard in 3d
Glad you dug it, dude! I've seen it twice (once at DWA!) and I can't wait to see it again.

I don't remember if I told the Warios this, but I'm working at DreamWorks Animation for the summer.

:phone:

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that's going to be a lot of fun Zigsta! Are you working there for a job, or are you hoping to get to work there?
Also, tell us about Kung Fu Panda 3 :).

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
My official position is post production intern. It's a paid internship, which is ridiculously rare in Hollywood.

I'm not allowed to discuss stuff that DWA hasn't publically announced yet, but if you've seen Kung Fu Panda 2, you might get a hint to a potential sequel.

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the end gave a big hint, and I'm disappointed if there isn't another one. Great job Zigsta, good luck at it.

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
It does after a while, but the game is so unique and cool while you're playing it. I think that it's a great game, and worth your money. That was one of my first GC games after Wind Waker, and Sunshine. I think I have all the Wario Ware games somewhere...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yeah, the manual actually has Wario saying: "Try unplugging your opponents' Controllers when they're not looking!" :laugh:

And right under that it says: "If you start to lose, just tell everybody, "I'm gonna hurl!" and run away."

I wonder if these work in Brawl...

The game itself is very very fun in multiplayer, but IMO gets a bit stale after you play it for a while and go through all the modes...
Well, the game is merely a multiplayer extension of the original GBA game, which was my personal favorite, but I was all about some high score in that. I used to have a GBA cart with truly ridiculous high scores, but I let Kismet borrow it and his DS got stolen after that. :(

I acknowledge that it's not something you can play for more than a couple hours with people at any given time, but no one else around here seemed to enjoy it much (though I tended to stomp people at it).

Kat and Ana's multiplayer game is my personal favorite.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
If you guys haven't seen X-Men First Class yet, definitely check it out. It's a great movie that totally exceeded my expectations.

Super 8's worthy of your money, too. Fiction and I saw it last night. :)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I saw it, like it, but would have liked it even more if i saw all the previous movies. Only saw 1 or 2

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you'd probably like first class more after watching other xmen movies, only cause the other ones are so bad lol

Labernash

Smash Lord
I want to see the new Whinnie the Pooh. Me and a bunch of girls are going.

Boodumbum.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I won a tournament in Montgomery this past weekend. There were 39 people. About 30 of them were complete scrubs, and the ruleset was "Final Destination only, single elimination, single game (except for Finals), 5-stock games, HD televisions." A friend of mine brought a CRT television, so anytime the good players played matches with each other in tournament, we used that one TV. :p

I beat Kismet's Meta Knight solidly and my older brother's Ice Climbers and Diddy Kong pretty handily. I was really proud of myself. Hopefully the videos for Finals will be up soon.

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
Nice Reflex, sounds like a great tournament :D. I want to see your matches against Kismet and your brother, because I haven't seen your brother's play yet. Also, who was in the finals with you?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I played my older brother in Finals, and the Finals games were the only one that were saved, I think.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
What Warios are going to Genesis?

Seeing Winnie the Pooh June 25 at the LA Film Festival. Almost a MONTH before it releases in theatres!

Labernash

Smash Lord
What Warios are going to Genesis?

Seeing Winnie the Pooh June 25 at the LA Film Festival. Almost a MONTH before it releases in theatres!
I'm not going. =(

Envy runs through my vains of your magical movie magic.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I was gonna say you should come up to Canada tournaments Pie but I checked google maps and you're like 4+ hours away from both Toronto and Montreal :(
I'm guessing that's from NorCal...which means 10 hours from where I'm living this summer. XD

Top Bottom