• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

B.Mack

Smash Ace
lmfao, never seen that Wario expression.
AL: the use of the "n-word" purely depends on what rappers you listen to... sounds like you listen to the less intellectual areas...

my favourite kind of music is hip hop... which is actually different from gangster rap.

you should try out Kanye's new album... its an actual MASTERPIECE. Before you say it, I dont really like Kanye as aperson either. but his music is amazing.

here's a link to a playlist of the album on youtube: Kanye West: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Smoov-E is my favorite rapper, along with Andre Nickatina.

True hip hop isn't played on the radio.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I actually beat a Peach last weekend.

Then I got bracket ***** and had to play a DDD.

Go to first tournament -> Get demolished by first Dedede

I feel like I'm growing as a Wario main B)
I main Pit now :urg: **** Dedede, I can't do it anymore, I have too much bad luck in this matchup. I know how to play it, I can give people's advice... But I always have the ****tiest luck.

I lost to Ally with Pit/Wario (stupid me, goin pit on Ally's mk...) and then to Atomsk's DDD (all wario...)

God ... Damn ... IIIIIIIIIIIIT.

EDIT: But as a side note, I money matched (5 dollars) Kain and Hades and won both matches, 2/3 and 3/5 respectively :)

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
lol peaches and dedede, I luck-out win vs. Nicole in pools, almost play her again in bracket, and was one match away from losing to Atomsk again, heh.
Krys I saw you in the SiiS thread, I'm almost positive you did get 9th, I thought I saw it on the TIO, your part of the bracket was just probably going faster, mine had Kel... :urg:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dyno, Sebastian was sleeping!

Baron, Sebastion's pretty cool, but he's got nothing on my boy Louis.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Here are some of my most songs:

Paul Oakenfold - Fire Fly

Armin Van Buuren - Youtopia

Trance - On Fire

Might not like my suggested songs. I started hating rap when i was about 13. I basically got tired of the same thing you did. All the songs starting to have the exact same meaning. Money, black people, jail, drugs, 'bi***es.'

If your not too into techno and trance;

Try some queen:

Queen- Dont stop me now

Queen - Breakthru

Queen - Fat Bottom Girls
Thanks man I'm not into the techno stuff I don't like anything with the fast peace. When I listen to music I prefer it to be more mellow and chill. I did enjoy the queen songs though. I would of responded sooner but I've been sleep all day.

To me techno seems more like reggae in the sense you can't really just chill and listen to it. At least to me it just seems more like dancing music ya know ?

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I think Snap just became my favourite Wario. What are your best albums?

Thanks man I'm not into the techno stuff I don't like anything with the fast peace. When I listen to music I prefer it to be more mellow and chill. I did enjoy the queen songs though. I would of responded sooner but I've been sleep all day.

To me techno seems more like reggae in the sense you can't really just chill and listen to it. At least to me it just seems more like dancing music ya know ?
LISTEN TO THE KANYE WEST. NAOOO. Also, I can recommend jazz music for the "chilled and mellow" variety.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
lol peaches and dedede, I luck-out win vs. Nicole in pools, almost play her again in bracket, and was one match away from losing to Atomsk again, heh.
Krys I saw you in the SiiS thread, I'm almost positive you did get 9th, I thought I saw it on the TIO, your part of the bracket was just probably going faster, mine had Kel... :urg:
Thanks Blue. Appreciate it... ^^;

And LMAO Kel. LMAO no LGL. LMAO period.

SiiS 5 probably won't be worth going to now, I hate two-day events, it's bad enough to go home late the same night, but I hate having to waste two days at a tournament, plus housing becomes mandatory somewhere, hotel or none.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
lmfao, never seen that Wario expression.
AL: the use of the "n-word" purely depends on what rappers you listen to... sounds like you listen to the less intellectual areas...

my favourite kind of music is hip hop... which is actually different from gangster rap.

you should try out Kanye's new album... its an actual MASTERPIECE. Before you say it, I dont really like Kanye as aperson either. but his music is amazing.

here's a link to a playlist of the album on youtube: Kanye West: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

I used to listen to Kayne West ya know b4 he lost his mind. I don't find his new stuff no where near as good as his old stuff.

I love that Paul Oakenfold song! AL is totally right, you can't just sit still while it's playing haha.

Some Smoooov-e heh - Long Duck Dong

Smoov and Nickatina - Coke Bottle Figures

Alestorm - Nancy the Tavern Wench

Some music is totally awesome haha
Yeah that was pretty awesome actually lol. Good stuff pwneroni.

Padô

Smash Lord
Dyno,
Assuming you like Trance... Have you ever listened to this site: www.di.fm ?

It's awesome oh my god.

BTW, Kanye West is a beast, I listen to him almost everyday, by the way there is no one compared to Jamiroquai and Daft Punk they are just my favorite bands.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Daft Punk is toooo good! Robot Rock is hands down the BEST song to longboard to in the world!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
How can you like Taylor Swift AND Kayne West? Shouldn't that be against the Taylor Swift code?

Top Bottom