• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Its a myth I tell you!

No such thing exists..

Shoutout to hunger, Sky, snap, DP for making it out to mlg

ALSO: 21st seed Sky (Wario) defeats 34th seed Xaltis (Falco) 2-0. Game 1 was a two-stock, 140% victory on Smashville and Game 2 was a two-stock, 120% victory on Rainbow Cruise.

WHY would a falco counter RC on a wario.. EVER!?
The dude was too confident. He was like "LOL IT'S JUST WARIO" and Sky was like: ":p". It happens when you sleep on Wario mains.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Sky dqs ally lol. Go sky.

On a side note I love my wario boys hunger snap and sky. I'm having so much fun here. Wish u were all here.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Sky dqs ally lol. Go sky.

On a side note I love my wario boys hunger snap and sky. I'm having so much fun here. Wish u were all here.
I saw, I saw! I was hyped that Sky advanced from that DQ. Do you think Sky would've had a run for his money if Ally wasn't DQ'd? Still, I'm glad Sky is still in it to win it. Let's go Sky, Hunger, DP, and Snap!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So how many of you guys love playing Wario in FFAs and running out the timer on three people at once?

Shift

Smash Journeyman
You havn't lived a day in your life..
nothing gives you an adrenaline high like
girls
clubs
sex
weed
drag racing

4 way wario dittos on brinstar.
This is fact. 4 Warios on Brinstar is just fun fun fun. Wafts everywhere~~~~~~

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Sky and snap are my favorite warios. I really appreciate all the time sky took to teach me some new things. His wario is soooo good. Snap still my homeboy and you played very well at mlg. Fun times with u crashing at my place with ct and snap. O and toobusytocare and hunger had a blast meeting you.

<3

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I would go for her breasts frankly if a Girl wants to CG me. I don't care if I lose the match or set, I would win the gender war/
?

ay *** u

fuggin bish
i wasnt trollin tho :(

wait

dark energy is a girl

???

why are there so many female smashers in ohio
theres only....3 iirc :mad: u even talked to me on aim n u didnt figure it out?

DMG you know you have to dodge the grabs to get to the DDD's.
im beginning to like this thread even more, look at dis superior posting!
btw my ddd doesnt have breasts....just..so..you know we're on the same page.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Argh. I gotta wake up at 5:30am every morning for my job. I work for my public school system as a bus attendant. I have to help handicapped kids on and off the bus every morning and afternoon. I do get paid some good money though....

...Just not looking forward to waking up every morning @ 5:30am.

:( Wish me luck, the school year starts tomorrow.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Argh. I gotta wake up at 5:30am every morning for my job. I work for my public school system as a bus attendant. I have to help handicapped kids on and off the bus every morning and afternoon. I do get paid some good money though....

...Just not looking forward to waking up every morning @ 5:30am.

:( Wish me luck, the school year starts tomorrow.
It's a good thing you are doing though.

Do you take classes too or are you just helping out others right now?

Also, how old are you?

rest of the 20 questions later.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration

inb4 502.

Also:

TheOgbot, *CT*, *_Echo_*, -ANTi-, .AC., .decoy, 0kin, 2-DJeff, 5ive, AbsolutioNeXt, Acrostic, adhdsoad, Afro_Thundah, AGFanProduction, Airgemini, Almo, AlMoStLeGeNdArY, alphatheta, Amazing Ampharos, Ambix, AMKalmar, AnDaLe, Aoshi Shinamori, Asdioh, AvaricePanda, awsmsean, Azndr3amer, Aznseal, B0NK, Banjo2553, Banks, Battlecow, bballin, bigman40, Blacknight99923, bladeofapollo, Bob Jane T-Mart, bowz, BrainShue, brickbox, Broly, Budget Player Cadet_, CA5H, Cero, ch33s3, Ch3s, cheeseball341, chiZZLeSD, choice_, Chrono_Cross, Chucklez, Corpsecreate, CRASHiC, CrypTik, Cubone, cutter, Cynan Machae, D'oH, D0N, dabuz, dachamp, Dajayman, Dakpo, DancingFighterG, Dark Ryu, darkfox15, Darkshadow7827, Darth Rancorous, DavyJones, Dazwa, ddd123, deathbysuarez, Deez., Dekar173, Dekar289, DeLoRtEd1, demonictoonlink, derkapalooza, Dinner, Dino63, Dismojoe, dmac, DondonSF, Doomblaze, Dragmire, DTP, Duff0, durmolf, dynomite, EdreesesPieces, Eldiran, ElementMist, ErikG, Eternal Yoshi, Eva X, EvolveOrDie, FalseFalco, Farguade, Feags, festizzio, FGCU Viper, Flea_16, forward, Fox_Rocks, Frames, Freezewish, Frownzies, frozenflame751, Gadiel_VaStar, gamedan85, GamerGuitarist7, GameTrekker, GeminiCrossFade, Ghnaschnakoff, GigaBowserXyZ, GoldShadow, Gustav Wind, Hai Im Fearless, Hiemie, Hilt, Huggles828, Hylian, Hyper_Ridley, HyugaRicdeau, i1337, IAmBlu3, Illmatic., Inferno3044, Inui, ipitydatfu, iRJi, IYM!, J-Birds, Jackpot08, Jam Stunna, Bringer of Order, jamlosingthegame, Jar'd, Jartravious, Jdawg26, Jebril, jigglyppuff8, Jimbo Slice, jiovanni007, jivegamer, JNig, joakin_johnny, john!, jujitsutide, Junahu, Justin Wiles, kackamee, Kaiber Kop, kaleidoRuby, KAOSTAR, keeper, Kehvlar, Keitaro, Kel, KevinLUU, Kirk, Kishin, kongajinken, Kreggins, krnred225, KumaOso, kyubikirby, l0zR=), Lembech, linkoninja, Little_England, lloDownedu74, loci, Lovage, Luigitoilet, M3D, marthshadow, MarthTrinity, MaskedAvnger, MattMode, mb?, MBlaze, Mch12, Megavitamins, Meglaodon77, Melfice z, Melomaniacal, metayoshi, Mic_128, MikulOnIce85, mio, mistercmills, mlorenzo, Mogwai, Moozle, Mr.Victory07, NaCl, NearZzz+, Nefarious B, Neon Ness, Neon X, NickSyl, NightroGlycerine, NightSky, Nike 20, Ninka_kiwi, Nite, Noobicidal, Nosboss, Nuris, Nø Ca$h, o-Serin-o, OC George, Ocean, omegawhitemage, Omis, Oni K4ge, Oreo (Excel), ORLY, overclockd, Patches, Patrack, Paw+, Pengie, Pezza, PhantomX, Pharrox, Phiddlesticks, Phillyrider807, Phlames, Pink Reaper, pinoymk, pockyD, Poehlcat, prog, pulpo, puu, P_wii, Rajam, Reaver197, Red X, Richard7, RichBrown, Riddle, Rikana, Rockmix, RodS, royalasian, rpgfighter, Ruse, Rykard, Ryos4, Sage Osaka, sai90, Sails, SamuraiPanda, san3711, Sapphire_Dragon, sasukebowser, SaveMeJebus, ShadowPhoenix951, SHeLL, Shintarru, Shortiecanbrawl, Silent Beast, Silent_Rain, Sintenal, sleak-, SleepyK, Sly Fox, smakis, Smoom, Snap., soju, Solaris1110, Solid Jake, Sonic Storm, Sonic The Hedgedawg, SoulPech, SOVAman, Spelt, Spin, Spire VII, Squidster, Ssonic, StaFu, Starphoenix, Stealth Raptor, stingers, strawhats, Sunnysunny, sunshade, SuperRad, SwastikaPyle, Sybawave, SypherPhoenix, T0NE, T3h Albino, TakFR, tedeth, Tee ay eye, TeeVee, terranoia, Tesh, Th3 Composer, Thany, thaxceptional1, tha_carter, The Cape, The Demi-Peach, The Sage of Shadow: Darklink, the unable tea table, TheCresent, theeboredone, TheKiest, TheNinja135, Thespis, ThreeX, tibs7, Tmacc, Tomacawk, toon_link_ftw, Toshi, Tranzworld, Turbo Ether, Twilight Prince, Twinkie, Ugg, Ussi, V3ctorMan, Van Jones, vanderzant, VaNz, verge, vgmastaricky, VideoKidHEERO, Virgilio, Virtual Kruncher, Voidy, WaterTails, WedginatorX, WingBr, Wobbles, X iLink X, Xeylode, XkaruX, xLeafybug =D, xXArrowXx, YaKillinMeSmalls, YangFuShang, yoshq, Z'zgashi, Zeborg, ZeldaRox!, Zengar, Zephil, zer0., Zori, Zucco, zxeon, _proxy_, _WindeX_, __Gold__, ~AM~, ~ZIO~, §leepy God

I'm going to hell for this...
What up ?

Shift

Smash Journeyman
It's a good thing you are doing though.

Do you take classes too or are you just helping out others right now?

Also, how old are you?

rest of the 20 questions later.
I'm 23 and I'm going to continue taking my classes next semester. They have this thing for the newbies working at the depot (which is in the system) that newcomers basically have to be at work by 5:30am and then they get assigned to a random bus that needs an attendant to help them with the disabled. Usually it's about 3 hours work, going from house to house then to each school (high school, middle school, and ending with elementary school) before going back to the depot.

Then at 1:30pm we get back to work pick the kids up from school and take them home. Problem is since I'm new, I'm placed at different bus routes with different times leaving the depot. Sometimes I may not even get work in the morning and I have to go back in the afternoon. Sometimes you won't even get work in the afternoon.

But you do get paid for 2 hours in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. It's required that we get paid for those hours. I get paid 15 an hour and since I didn't get a route, I just sat in the lounge for 2 hours, went home, got back to work at 1:30 still no work and went home at 3:30.

This only happens though to newbies though since the long working attendants get their own routes, own buses with their drivers, so they know what time their schedule is. I have to wait 6 months before I get my "permanent" status and get my own bus routes. As of right now, I'm thrown to which ever driver needs me. It was the first day of school so.... all the attendants were here so... basically I didn't get any work. But still got paid for 4 hours!

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I love you too. <3

So what's up Warios? You guys are f***ing boring.
You wouldn't understand our sense of humor. It's rude and vulgar. It's a Wario thing. Olimars hanging out in these parts like yourself wouldn't get the inside jokes.

Top Bottom