• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
BUH WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?????? This is amazing. Sucks that I'm not in the Southern Area. Dyno, win this one for the Warios!
Singles are getting kinda hard. Last tourney i went to (3 days ago) i got knocked from winners and losers by a D3. That match up is getting rather annoying. And my MK is garbage.

More people need to show up to chill and win some cash.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
^^^^^^^^^^^ HEY BUDDY
Nice. Switching over from the darkside. We need more warios.
actually theres plenty of D3 players that pocket wario for his air speed/better mu's Hell have you ever heard of a girl playing wario? i sure havent

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I know he has retired but IIRC he said he would come here (SWF) usually.
You forget, he is too good for us now. all we do is eat and ride around on our bikes lookin' fly while he is out there hittin the books drying to get that degree.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
^^^^^^^^^^^ HEY BUDDY

actually theres plenty of D3 players that pocket wario for his air speed/better mu's Hell have you ever heard of a girl playing wario? i sure havent
:mad: You D3 kind are not wanted in these parts, girl. This be Wario country!

Shift

Smash Journeyman
<content redacted>

It's all fun and games with the guys do it, but yeah, getting CG'd by a girl as a Wario player would make me :mad: too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
It's all fun and games with the guys do it, but yeah, getting CG'd by a girl as a Wario player would make me :mad: too.
snack already has exp in this field tho

u should consider him a mentor!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would go for her breasts frankly if a Girl wants to CG me. I don't care if I lose the match or set, I would win the gender war/

Padô

Smash Lord
He pretty much only hops on to post in the Austin and to a lesser degree the San Antonio Brawl thread.
He told me about an trip he was taking to somewhere via PM, now I can remember correctly, he said he'd do it during the summer and I got mindgame'd by the seasons divergencies we got.... (When it's summer on the U.S, it's winter down here.) That's probably why he's not showing up too much.

@DMG

You ain't gotta do it actually. You won the battle when the girl took the controller to play smash, thats like telling everybody she wants to be a man whats worse then admiting that man hobbies are better then womens?
Going straight for her breasts is just a notification that this is a ****ing Wario player playing that ****ing SET. (b*tch)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
He told me about an trip he was taking to somewhere via PM, now I can remember correctly, he said he'd do it during the summer and I got mindgame'd by the seasons divergencies we got.... (When it's summer on the U.S, it's winter down here.) That's probably why he's not showing up too much.
Yeah, he was out of the country for a while, but he's back in the states now.

But he's back to med school, not Smash. :(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
<content redacted>

IDK guys, ide get pretty aroused by a girl d3 player grabbing and pounding away on a sexy character relatively controlled by myself. more grabbing more pounding.. YEAHHH MANNNN..

you ever see the face wario makes after he gets thrown from d3? thats the face ill have on while its happening.

awww yeeeahhh

Last edited by a moderator:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I knew this actually lol. It's why I kept laughing when people said SDI out of Nado.

Getting out of Nado entirely depends on what MK does. MK has "popup" hitboxes that allow you to get out far enough to footstool/DJ/Airdodge. This is usually noticed hitting with the bottom of Tornado or very near the bottom.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
That's interesting DMG. I'll keep this fact in mind whenever I'm caught within a tornado. Hopefully I'll be able to pull this off well with practice.

Asa

Smash Hero
wait

dark energy is a girl

???

why are there so many female smashers in ohio

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Its a myth I tell you!

No such thing exists..

Shoutout to hunger, Sky, snap, DP for making it out to mlg

ALSO: 21st seed Sky (Wario) defeats 34th seed Xaltis (Falco) 2-0. Game 1 was a two-stock, 140% victory on Smashville and Game 2 was a two-stock, 120% victory on Rainbow Cruise.

WHY would a falco counter RC on a wario.. EVER!?

Top Bottom