• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I wanna go to Pound, and MLG, and a bunch of OoS stuff. Apparantly it's the only thing that stopped me from getting past Hyro. I can't say a definite yes to anything like Pound as of now, but I'll try my best to be there.

I will 100% be going to MLG Dallas, and maybe D.C. as well.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
JNig's mad legit.

Also, PX has been out of the country. He's about to enter med school, which means no time for Brawl.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
question for you wario peoples

My friend angel (hes not on swf much tho he is a consistent tourney attendee) showed me something crazy a couple days ago.

Apparently its really hard to time but did you guys know about this thing where wario runs off a stage/platform, and with his stupid air speed, can up air, and than move back on to the platform that he just ran off?

Like he runs off the platform, up airs, with that stupidly fast/strong hitbox, and than DIs back on to the same ledge he ran from, landing with that lack of lag that up air has

Is this new, or has it been known before?
So I've been practicing this for the last couple of days, and this is what I've concluded:

It's good when you know your opponent has no other options other than to grab the ledge from above, so you could use this to kill them/gimp them/keep them offstage.

As said before, it's also a little mindgame against people that don't know/aren't familiar about it. Throw it out, they come out of shield, Fsmash. Or they're in the air, throw it out, they airdodge, you waft, GG's. Little things like that, just another mixup to add to your game.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
So I started using classic green wario tonight. Ive always hated that color until tonight for some odd reason. Still love my blue biker and classic the best tho.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I see classic white Warios everywhere I look now, haha.

Orange biker's what's up.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Guys, don't team with a lucario if you like being on the green/red team.

Cotton Candy Wario is pretty sweet though. That one biker costume though seems like a waste of texture imo :p

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Yeah. I started out as red and white. He's schmexy sitting on his bike. I switches tho after you and hunger were sporting him. Cant have to many the same color.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
who is the most defensive wario by reputation? i dont mean like masky defensive, i mean like an opportunist? stay out of the fray until he can get guaranteed damage.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Guys, don't team with a lucario if you like being on the green/red team.

Cotton Candy Wario is pretty sweet though. That one biker costume though seems like a waste of texture imo :p
Cotton Candy Wario is pretty legit. I was considering using it but my friend Gifts uses him so I go with the Mario look. Red and blue are still my favorite colors to mix though. When I wear my red Detroit jersey and my dark blue jeans and red hat outfit I totally match Wario lol

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
MK shielded when Lucario launced aura sphere. When it made contact, it dispositioned the location and hit box of the aura sphere. IDK, maybe. That was just weird...
Nope, in teams when lucario is that far behind the hotbox is just that much bigger than the aura sphere

Top Bottom