• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I used to use original classic Wario but I just started using the green biker Wario myself. I may change it up and I may use that cotton candy Wario or go back to the Sailor Wario.

I'm so ordering a Wario hat. I wanna apart of the cool kids.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
**** I thinking I'm going back to Blue and Pink classic wario. I had been using blue motor cycle and green motor cycle(in honor of snap). For some reason when I play teams it won't let me pick any of the classic costumes tho. Like I can select them but when the dubs match starts it puts me in a motor cycle costume.
This would be right, except Snap works for me. Me and my Red/white Biker wario.
Dyno, if it weren't for all you Warios being there, Apex would have sucked. Honestly.
Actually, this is true. I would not have enjoyed apex if there were no warios there.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
This would be right, except Snap works for me. Me and my Red/white Biker wario.

Actually, this is true. I would not have enjoyed apex if there were no warios there.
Yeah, the tournament was well run, but, I didn't get a chance to play the **** or a **** load of others that I wanted to.

It was also annoying having to cross a threshold just to watch melee, and only having Subway and some Arab place to eat within the venue.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Yeah, the tournament was well run, but, I didn't get a chance to play the **** or a **** load of others that I wanted to.

It was also annoying having to cross a threshold just to watch melee, and only having Subway and some Arab place to eat within the venue.
Rain denied my friendly offer lol.

That arab sandwich shop was pretty good though. Sandwiches were STACKED!! but i understand what you mean, and it wasnt a very good variety of foods.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Apex would've been about a million times more awesome if I was there. I would've been the missing piece to the trinity. Me being there would've been like finding the meaning of life and gaining eternal life while swimming in a pool of liquified diamonds and 100 dollar bills all at the same time.

MLG D.C. and Pound are gonna be like that. So be prepared.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
This masky guy...

Dynomite158 2:32 am
until 2mor my good sir
MaskyMoo 2:32 am
time out the driving tester
Dynomite158 2:32 am
LOL!
MaskyMoo 2:33 am
do the driving test on a motorcycle
Dynomite158 2:33 am
masky say, dyno do
and do a 360
and kill them in one hit
then bike taunt
Dynomite158 2:33 am
then be lifted up to the sky!
and then ascend to heaven
and live the rest of your life in wario heaven (infinite garlic)

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys. Help me think of a new user name since mine sucks. I want something wario themed or a funny name.
How about... Sir Waft-a-lot. Or something like that. It's the only thing that came into my mind since it's Wario's trademark move.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
DP, I don't think you should change the name. But if you feel like it's time to change it for personal reasons then by all means, go for it. I don't know what to suggest other than something with "waft" in it... But I think you'll figure it out in the long run.

And yeah... stingers is in here a lot I noticed.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
DP, I don't think you should change the name. But if you feel like it's time to change it for personal reasons then by all means, go for it. I don't know what to suggest other than something with "waft" in it... But I think you'll figure it out in the long run.

And yeah... stingers is in here a lot I noticed.
Idk about waft.. I mean it reminds me a lot of Waft-oli. And we all know what i did to THAT guy...

but i guess now that he has been disclaimed, its up for grabs?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I know about that top 2 but im not sure about that hunger guy... uses a crap color wari-- wait a sec.

Rep wario my good sirs. Hunger especially you. I want red/white biker to be in first AND second.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I decided to change my Wario colors. I'm going classic brown Wario. I call it the "Chocolate Waft" Wario because his waft matches his clothes. :D As for Biker... I'm not too sure. I might go for that light blue biker color. Call it "Sunset Beach" Wario.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'll use chocolate waft and blue jean as my new colors. :D Always fun when you have new colors to rock.

Top Bottom