• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
who is the most defensive wario by reputation? i dont mean like masky defensive, i mean like an opportunist? stay out of the fray until he can get guaranteed damage.
I have more timeouts that anyone else in Brawl. More than M2K, Dphat, Teh Spammer, etc

I automatically get the award of most defensive Wario. Last weekend I went to Quake Con, guess what happened? I timed someone out. Case in point TROPHY PLEASE.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I have more timeouts that anyone else in Brawl. More than M2K, Dphat, Teh Spammer, etc

I automatically get the award of most defensive Wario. Last weekend I went to Quake Con, guess what happened? I timed someone out. Case in point TROPHY PLEASE.
do you even play wario anymorE?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I saw Grown ups. Hated it.

I saw Karate Kung-Fu Kid. As much as I love Jacky Chan and grew up watching his movies/shows. I gotta say, I hated that movie :( "show me wax on put on the jacket" <--- WTF!

I want to see inception and Salt. Maybe when they are released on DVD.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The book on planking was already written. So I had to be creative and write about the clouds up in the sky.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Go see Inception for sure in theatres. It is well worth your money.

Salt, on the other hand, is passable unless only pure action with little character motivation is your thing. And if that's the case, go see The Expendables instead. Unless you just wanna check out Angelina Jolie.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I saw Grown ups. Hated it.

I saw Karate Kung-Fu Kid. As much as I love Jacky Chan and grew up watching his movies/shows. I gotta say, I hated that movie :( "show me wax on put on the jacket" <--- WTF!

I want to see inception and Salt. Maybe when they are released on DVD.
Maybe I think i'll wait for the DVDs for those movies also. I saw grown ups on bootleg though.

@DMG didn't you write the book on planking ?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I didn't write that book, I proofread the old one and wrote a revision

Shift

Smash Journeyman
All this Inception talk. I loved the movie. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. If you haven't seen it, then you must stop what you're doing, go to the theater and buy yourself a ticket.

Ew on planking.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nonesense; Wario would never purchase such things. He would steal them.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Hmm Popsicles.
Yes! Some are good, BUT most are too sweet and are loaded with too much sugar.

Now Fruit-By-The-Foot, those are something you should get at. No it is not 3rd grade snack time, but man oh man! You will be brought back a few years.

Also warhead candies are ****in' legit!

But you cant find them anywhere :(

Damage Points

Smash Ace
I can't have sugar anyways I'm a diabetic. That's why I do the sugar free creamsicles made by Popsicle. ****ing amazing. It's like having a orgasm in your mouth. Before I was diagnosed with diabetes I used to pound sour patch kids. That's my favorite candy of all time. Sooooo good. **** diabetes!!!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I can't have sugar anyways I'm a diabetic. That's why I do the sugar free creamsicles made by Popsicle. ****ing amazing. It's like having a orgasm in your mouth. Before I was diagnosed with diabetes I used to pound sour patch kids. That's my favorite candy of all time. Sooooo good. **** diabetes!!!
Am I the only one that is cracking up over the idea of cremsicles and orgies in DP's mouth ?

Padô

Smash Lord

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Pado made a funny!

Inb4padocallsmegarbage

IN OTHER NEWS.........GENESIS 2 IS HAPPENING I EXPECT TO SEE YOU ALL THERE

Shift

Smash Journeyman
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Pado made a funny!

Inb4padocallsmegarbage

IN OTHER NEWS.........GENESIS 2 IS HAPPENING I EXPECT TO SEE YOU ALL THERE
Heard it was all the way in Texas. Can't do it. So I'll obviously be a no-show.

Top Bottom