• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

nineninetyone

Smash Rookie

There will most likely be weeklies so dont worry and ill be still try to host them and Ruddy can to. :) Im going to work with my schedule as much as I can... No friday event this week but next friday most likely:) Ill get my scheldule 3 weeks in advance so maybe I can host tournies to on random random days but people will know in advance...Two to three days in advance in fact.....It just wont ever be on the weekends:(

Now I have no one to share food with at the tournies.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Ruddy I need to know if I can get a ride back from PBT and just in case you can't.... Brett/TJ do you drive past UTD on the way back to UNT because I am pretty close to there just in case Ruddy can't give me a ride I will probably need one and you are the only other person i know could.

EDIT: nevermind. I just checked google maps and it shows you are north of flower mound so yeah. I need a ride back Ruddy. Please! I'll do anything! Seriously this weeks PBT is very important to me.

EDIT2: I'll even be "Random Ike Guy" lol

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
no one is starting any conversations...so yeah you are right its kind of boring, but i mean most our conversations are claimed to be "spam" so i don't know what to talk about

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Slaps, I'll give you a ride. For.... Sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their frickin heads. :)

Edit - /endspam lul

d4bA

Smash Cadet
Infinity, your only one thousand posts away and a little teet sucking from being (calling it 1st) PX status!

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Lolololol Slaps, I know exactly where Coit and Campbell is. My grandmother lives in Richardson just a mile or so away from that intersection. I could probably take you back there, if TJ doesn't mind.

And Katie. You're cold. XD

EDIT:
[beginspamagainlul]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

=DDD
awesome! thanks man I really appreciate it =] im just like a few blocks from that intersection... If you wanna google it I live at 7641 La Sobrina Dr.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
you wont see me! good luck at pbt though!!!
ill be wrecking face at the gamestop sf4 tourney (hopefully)

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
haha Khaoz remember "I can't kill him, Slaps is too pro!" then melee1 "no what are you talking about? Slaps is a scrub"

also I might be just a little late to PBT so if im not there by 2 just wait a sec. plz

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Wow. SF4 with ps3 controllers is freakin hard. SRSLY. I need some arcade controllers cuz man its freakin hard. I can barely do anything without thinking through it 5 seconds in advance. Joystick up, down, left, left, right, up, up, light punch and medium kick at the same time while jumping. HADOKEN! Impossible. No really its not that bad, but its still freakin hard. Btw, El Fuerte has an infinite on everybody. But the creators said they'd patch it.

SF4 > Brawl

(waits for flaming)

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Wow. SF4 with ps3 controllers is freakin hard. SRSLY. I need some arcade controllers cuz man its freakin hard. I can barely do anything without thinking through it 5 seconds in advance. Joystick up, down, left, left, right, up, up, light punch and medium kick at the same time while jumping. HADOKEN! Impossible. No really its not that bad, but its still freakin hard. Btw, El Fuerte has an infinite on everybody. But the creators said they'd patch it.

SF4 > Brawl

(waits for flaming)
it is really different at first but once you get it down its easy. you will be spamming HADOKEN is no time. Anyone else playing in the SF4 Tourny????

theeboredone

Smash Legend
ahhh...I placed 5th. I think I just played like crap against Ruddy...but i guess that's what happens if i just sit around and wait forever.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I felt really out of practice during this PBT, but so did a lot of other people, so I guess it evened out. Anyways, shoutouts!

Foursaken - You crushed my hopes and dreams with that tech. Good job!
Ruddy - Why did you have to wreck me on MY counterpick? That was just embarrassing.
Bored - I think our Money Match ended poorly, but I'm interested in learning if that PS1 trick I did is legit. I guess I'll have to test it out more.
Awestin - Awesome friendlies, your Ness is great. Its been a long time since somebody spiked me so often.
Brett, Katie, and Slaps - Don't freak out.
Khaoz - Thanks for recording those matches! Between you and Bored, I probably totaled around 5 suicides. Put the vids up soon so I can watch them again!

Hopefully thats everyone (sorry if I forgot you!). Now, back to Street Fighter. My Akuma needs a ton of work.

- Also, if you want to add me to XBOX Live, my GT is "Jingo Joe"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom