• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
KhaoZ and I should be coming to PBT, but I think GAIA/HonkY is going to be staying behind for this one.

And Bored, I think I'll be teaming with KhaoZ, but if, by some chance, I don't, I would team with you (if you let me =P). Just don't expect it.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Does anyone want to team with me at PBT this weekend? I'm not that bad lol.
ummmm...if I'm not sure on my plans for teams yet, it all depends on who comes, if RoK comes i might team with him but i doubt he is coming so i could team with you if you want.

EDIT: dam you smart bombs! you don't blow in the wind!

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
if foursaken doesnt go then ill have no teemmate
but if he does EVERYONE IS DEAD WAHAHAHA
I'll team with you (if you want) if forsaken can't show. We're talking PBT right?

Does anyone want to team with me at PBT this weekend? I'm not that bad lol.
I'll team with you (if you want) if I'm not teaming with awestin, that is if your fanboys haven't taken care of it yet. :laugh:

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Who is this friend you speak of? lol

To Slaps: Alright, that's cool with me

Bret: That's cool, I understand.
Fmatt / Samusedaway. He's the guy that brings the big TV in the lounge and helps us run the tourny. He plays G&W and Zamus.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Why would you guys even WANT to play as double Ikes, haha?
me and RoK did pretty well at Ike doubles at the PBT he went to. We beat Bwett and BEAH! I was shocked at that lol. But yeah Ike doubles is awesome as long as no MK haha we can just sit on the edge and keep reverse aethering haha, hope to aether spike. haha but we would fall through edge after 5 =\

Quarter

Smash Cadet
would anyone like to get together today sometime after 4pm and brawl with me and mephy?
it'd be much appreciated.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman

NO KOAST Carpool

According to Dpaht we meet at billys place around ten on thursday I believe

1.Dphat
2.Bwett
3.Melee1
4.Utd Zach
5.Ice

Me and ice will head over asap tomorrow!!

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
im gonna ask my mom about PBT but id have to get a ride from awestin(i dont live at my dads anymore but i might be over there this weekend im not sure and id also have to get a yes from my dad :/)

PS: Devil May Cry 3 kicks ***!! XD

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I hope you can make it Echo considering Ive been seeing your posts in the Dallas thread for quite some time and never seen you at any tournies/smashfests. Haha I get into the same kind of situations you do about your grades, mom obsessed about my grades and I hate it!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I want infinity to bring everyone from Dallas out to No Koast with a tornado or something, just make sure everyone goes, no flaking out man.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
well Sars I'm Making It Now. So Don't Worry The Only Dallas Person That Isn't Going Is Fogo.
Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo! Fogo!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Infi - pm me your address. I try and bring traveling brownies. But there are stipulation. For some reason it wont let me send any pms. :/

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Santi is freaking amazing. We need more advice please! Oh and your haircut is chill. But, the curls are orignal.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Ok well RoK says he can't go because he is going to SF4 tournament the same day so I can team with you Bored =] now we just need a team name...hmmm.....
Alright cool, here are some suggestions.

Bored Is Cool
Bored's Team
Bored and the other guy
Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom