• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
There we go Santi fixed that one right up for ya! Tell your mom I love her too!
oh btw iceeeeee that girl who was clinging to your leg said she will let you have your way with her. whatever that means. =). sorry i cant make it to no koast =(

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
My mom did say Ice was cute :)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1!!!!!!ONE!!!!
Fixed =)
And probably elongated the entire thread.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
My mom did say Ice was hot :)

Go ICE!
Alright there we go fixed that one as well. No problem Santi. I got your back. LOL.
Infinty what is that thing your talking about? You got maul? So who is all going to NO KOAST. What are our plans for HOBO? Who all wants to go to HOBO. Let's set a list now that way we can get the seating arrangements set up. No problems.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
had a really fun time this weekend!
thanks booze for having a kick *** party! i had a lot of fun
thanks Andy, Billy, and Eric for hanging out at my place. i hope you enjoyed my moms chicken( you greedy *******s.)

i don't think ill make it to PBT this weekend, i will be participating in a Street Fighter IV tournament, so wish me luck!
I also wont make it to hobo cause of a gay mandatory work meeting. *jealous*

Doesn't the top right guy look like an Asian version of billy?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I'm def going to pbt this weekend and prolly hobo14.

Edit: hey jokes I think its just a temporary crazy kirby kid idea to play around with. I don't think its permanent, but hey, who knows what crazy kirby kid is going to do.

Btw is it Krazy Kirby Kid, or crazy kirby kid?

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Alright there we go fixed that one as well. No problem Santi. I got your back. LOL.
Infinty what is that thing your talking about? You got maul? So who is all going to NO KOAST. What are our plans for HOBO? Who all wants to go to HOBO. Let's set a list now that way we can get the seating arrangements set up. No problems.
Since RoK isn't on the boards anymore he asked me to try and find him a ride to HOBO14 because he said he wants to go... so yeah if anyone is going to start listing spots in their car save one for RoK

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Dphat can you put me and Ruddy down in your carpool for Hobo14? Let me know asap because Ruddy has to ride with me its his dads rule.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey Dphat, when you get your arrangements settled for NO KOAST travelling and who you have coming with you, send me a PM and I'll send you directions as I did Infinity

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I just had a spot open up for No Koast if anyone wants to grab a spot. No worries, all the same people are still going to be there so no one is getting left behind :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom