• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
YAY ZAC and brettster
:)

Thanks ice :)
we look like brothers now duhh
Ahh i wish dude. I'm sexy but. not as sexy as you Santi. You guys should be going to Kansas. This tournment looks huge. As long as everyone is still go to HOBO. I think everything will be okay. And whats with the cheese wiz dude! Super messy! LOL

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
I hope you can make it Echo considering Ive been seeing your posts in the Dallas thread for quite some time and never seen you at any tournies/smashfests. Haha I get into the same kind of situations you do about your grades, mom obsessed about my grades and I hate it!
yea i know it sux monkey balls:coolmonke but il be able to play wifi soon so if u want to play sometime just for fun pm me :)

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Alright cool, here are some suggestions.

Bored Is Cool
Bored's Team
Bored and the other guy
Bored
those all sound lovely! haha. But we can talk about it on Saturday

Also acceptable:

Bored got bored
Slaps is n00b
Slaps wishes he were Bored
Slaps wishes he were Brett
and
Blaps.

If he were teaming with me, it would be Braps.
after last friday i think you wish you were Slaps haha...jk must have been an off week for you.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
after last friday i think you wish you were Slaps haha...jk must have been an off week for you.
Haha, it was an off night at some points and and on night at other points.
But I CAN say that you've defintitely gotten better. At least in the match-up vs me.
Or it was an ON-week for you.
(And the game LOVED you that night.)

...I'm beginning to think that a John-compliment combo should be known as a Brett....

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Haha, it was an off night at some points and and on night at other points.
But I CAN say that you've defintitely gotten better. At least in the match-up vs me.
Or it was an ON-week for you.
(And the game LOVED you that night.)

...I'm beginning to think that a John-compliment combo should be known as a Brett....
Man you ikes are like a soap opera.

Also I'm taken for teams. Sorry bored, you're stuck with slappy :p.

Btw I heard DDD has an infinite cg on Ehonda.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
Hey Infinity, if by some miracle you are leaving after 10, let me know and i'll fill that last spot if its still open. hopefully i'll be done with class around 8 or 9 tops. Haha.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Uh I guess right now it's just you, me, and Infinity. Unless someone's gotten Fogo's spot and Hylian's spot.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure that Hylian and Fogo said that there weren't going (could be wrong). I want to bring with Light with us. If it is just us three, then this will be prefect. I just need some confirmation from Infinity.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hey Infinity, if by some miracle you are leaving after 10, let me know and i'll fill that last spot if its still open. hopefully i'll be done with class around 8 or 9 tops. Haha.
Yeah dude, I wish I could but there's no way I can leave that late. We wouldn't get there until like 4am if we did, lol.

I'm pretty sure that Hylian and Fogo said that there weren't going (could be wrong). I want to bring with Light with us. If it is just us three, then this will be prefect. I just need some confirmation from Infinity.
Fine by me dude. Right now my car is me + whoever you bring dude.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Aw... Why you gotta be like that Bored??? Lol jk its ok if you got someone else, I could always take Jingo HAHAHAHAHA. Maybe YAJ if Jingo hasn't told him what happened yet last week. Well yeah I should be at PBT

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Wow, I play Ken... and he's a cocky jerk in SF4.

LOL. TJ randomly chose E. Honda vs me while I was learning the ropes of SF4, and I beat him with a super attack... TJ screams, "NOOOO, DPHAAAAT!!!!"

Can't wait for PBT. The past two weeks have gone by slowly.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
wow i just played brawl for the first time in forever and i SUCK big time i need alot of practice with real ppl instead of that wifi crap

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
LMAO Echo just said he needed practice with real people instead of "that wifi crap" lol. Anyways if you want to play him through wifi pm him or aim him theres no need to spam the dallas thread. Oh yeah this thread been spam central lately so lets keep it down alittle bit pretty please.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'm so pumped about No Koast. Going to be leaving tonight. Hanson is boss.

I'm probably going to need to bring some bandaids if I'm staying at Hansons for a day. Oh jeez.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Dphat for the late notice I just found out today...

Looks like No koast and hobo 14 are a no go for me and also Ruddy to... I got a Full time job working 40-50 hours a week in Electronics department and soon to start full-time school again. So yeah no more tournaments for me unless I request it off WAY in advance even me trying to do that Wal-mart is very strict on it. I just found out yesterday and passed the drug test and they said, I did not have to start until Tuesday. It so happens they call me in today to start orientation and now I cant make it to NO Koast.:( I am not quiting smash and I will host Smash-Fests with Ruddy as often as I can. I will stay very active in the smash scene and give as much practice as possible to everyone.

I <3 everyone in Texas and I am cheering everyone in Dallas on in the upcoming events. Represent everyone and good luck...

I am done ranting but my tourney days are pretty much over in the mean time. :(

See you guys around

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Oh man, I wanted to meet with you again Melee1. :/

Hoping you'd run pools for me again. Oh well, good luck to you then man with whatever. Just make sure you get over to Oh Snap 5 when we host it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Sorry Dphat for the late notice I just found out today...

Looks like No koast and hobo 14 are a no go for me and also Ruddy to... I got a Full time job working 40-50 hours a week in Electronics department and soon to start full-time school again. So yeah no more tournaments for me unless I request it off WAY in advance even me trying to do that Wal-mart is very strict on it. I just found out yesterday and passed the drug test and they said, I did not have to start until Tuesday. It so happens they call me in today to start orientation and now I cant make it to NO Koast.:( I am not quiting smash and I will host Smash-Fests with Ruddy as often as I can. I will stay very active in the smash scene and give as much practice as possible to everyone.

I <3 everyone in Texas and I am cheering everyone in Dallas on in the upcoming events. Represent everyone and good luck...

I am done ranting but my tourney days are pretty much over in the mean time. :(

See you guys around
I now want to cry.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
are we void of a weekly get together now?
:[

There will most likely be weeklies so dont worry and ill be still try to host them and Ruddy can to. :) Im going to work with my schedule as much as I can... No friday event this week but next friday most likely:) Ill get my scheldule 3 weeks in advance so maybe I can host tournies to on random random days but people will know in advance...Two to three days in advance in fact.....It just wont ever be on the weekends:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom