• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
man i remember the few times i beat dphat with ness...
of course hes advanced to super saiyan 2 since then so now no luck for me :(

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Hurray for NO KOASTT. You guys should have come. It was awesome. There was a bunch of Dallas wreck and Missouri trash talk.
Missouri Status

I <3 G&W. (and Infinity and DMG)

DPhat = Dphat

Beah and Light <3

This tournament needed more Dojo + Santi

That is all...

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Hey andy i might want that spot depending on how things are looking for me. If you find someone then let me know but as far as it goes let me go ahead and have it until further notice.CORRECTION!! go ahead and reserve that spot I have a nice investor helping me out.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
Hey andy i might want that spot depending on how things are looking for me. If you find someone then let me know but as far as it goes let me go ahead and have it until further notice.CORRECTION!! go ahead and reserve that spot I have a nice investor helping me out.
must be nice always getting free ****...:dizzy:

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
hmm maybe ill go to hobo
ill need lots of rest tho i was runnin on 4 hours o sleep and i had no meth so i played not so good at pbt i thought

ALSO tier list for this pbt (in no particular order)
My Hero Tier:
Swagger -even tho ur a new player our teams are TOO GOOD
Jingo Joe -teching off yoshis island side after being spiked to recover WHAT???
Bored -WTF IKE HOW U DO IT???
KirbyKid - man u improved like NUTS
Katie - those matches against a certain pro were SICK

Recording Tier:
Khaoz - THANKS BRO

Good To See You Again Tier:
Comet
Kyas

Street Fighter Tier
Damien

Anyone else i forgot?

Arikado

Smash Rookie
Good **** Zac and everyone that repped at No Koast.

GGs to everyone I've played online in SFIV as well. Hopefully I can make the next PBT and catch up with you guys.

Santi

Smash Lord
I will most likely auction a pair of my wii boxers signed with my John Hancock at Hobo 14 :)

Santi

Smash Lord
He promised to spread the goggle wealth... so i see them either going to East/West Coast or someone in china.

He also can't just play anyone.... he must do a backround check and see if they are worthy...

Like Charlie and The Chocolate Factory... Sudai is Wonka

Its a tough process and Sudai has accepted a lot of responsibility.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
He promised to spread the goggle wealth... so i see them either going to East/West Coast or someone in china.

He also can't just play anyone.... he must do a backround check and see if they are worthy...

Like Charlie and The Chocolate Factory... Sudai is Wonka

Its a tough process and Sudai has accepted a lot of responsibility.
Hmm now I understand. I'm not worthy enough.

I'm not worthy... I'm not worthy...

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Best day ever indeed. ;)

<3 you guys. PBT was fun. Also I won my first tourney match Saturday. *Does the dancing*

Good job at NO KOAST guise. :)
DAYUUUUUUM! Who's the unfortunate soul, so that I can mock them endlessly!?

Also, sounds to me like Echo's mom just said that so that he'll stop pestering her :p

Sudai

Stuff here
I goggle matched Furbs despite it being unofficial since he didn't have goggles to put up... I won...even though we redid the first match...and I don't think he's going to give me a pair of goggles like he promised.. Since then, I've refused every offer unless they've had goggles to put up. Oh, and I'm -not- accepting goggle matches from Louisiana or Texas Players (Furbs was the exception because he goes to the WC frequently apparently?) I'm going to be in Florida this coming weekend so someone may challenge me. :

Zac <3<3<3 For winning NO KOAST.

Katie, grats on your first tourney win. I had to fight a girl who uses ZSS at this last tourney in my first round and it reminded me of you...even though I've yet to meet you! :p

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Prince Bistro Tournament #13 (#12 = melee this Saturday)
March, 7 2009

Prince Bistro http://www.princebistro.com/
1121 Flower Mound Rd
Flower Mound, Texas, United States
(It's to the Left of the Kroger)

SBR certified (Specific rules here. All changes/additions posted below)
5$ entry fee for singles
Teams entry fee 1$ (No Metaknight in the teams event).
Registration from 12:30 PM to 2:00 pm.
The first event starts at 2:30 pm.

Bring a Wii + Brawl copy and/or a TV to get a free soda. See KirbyKid to redeem.

Last time at PBT #11, we experienced some issues that I must bring to everyone's attention. Firstly, we had some of our smashers stealing food from a birthday party celebration that was being held at Prince Bistro. This is absolutely unacceptable. I expect much more from all of the PBT attendees. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated. If you are one of the few who crossed the line, unless you contact me privately at my email below or via smashboards with an apology & promise not to behave so disrespectfully, you will be banned from PBT.

I'm glad that we got so many new faces at PBT. Unfortunately, a lot of the new smashers weren't aware of how the PBTournaments work. Basically, I and my crew bring the majority of TVs and set up materials to make things better for everyone. All of the entry fees are put back into the prizes. And I keep all the events fairly cheap so people can enter and have fun competing. The only way we can maintain this sweet deal is to buy food at the venue.

This means, to do your part, you should plan on eating something at Prince Bistro. If money is an issue, I have arranged a special deal for a small pizza with any toppings and chips. Otherwise, you can split a large meal for about 4 bucks each and be full. Since the PBTs are biweekly, you can set aside 2 dollars a week and eat well come tourney time. This is not too much to ask.

We'll be able to stay later in the future. But the way things are currently, it would be best if we could do some SmashBOARD battles before singles and squeeze in as many as possible after teams. Most of the attendees are coming in right before the 2:00pm deadline for registration. I'm glad everyone is respecting the cut off time. Just know that time is limited.

All the details about PBT#13 are the same as #11.

If Bwett and his crew ever return, we'll battle on SmashBOARD.

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments send them my way... ADarkDreamer@gmail.com

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Awesome stuff for next PBT i probably won't make it though =\ grades in ****er like yours echo lol looks like we will be playing each other a lot more lol...

But guys seriously guys i need to find RoK a ride considering he asked me to find him one like 2 weeks ago and every single post I have put up everyone has ignored. So seriously people I need to find him a carpool.

And PLEASE don't ignore this post!

P.S. spam spam spam haha jk

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Awesome stuff for next PBT i probably won't make it though =\ grades in ****er like yours echo lol looks like we will be playing each other a lot more lol...
lol im good with that dude some of my funnest matches were against ur ike on wifi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom