• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'll work on fitting everything into the camera next time :ohwell:

Crap I'm gonna take this down, I didn't know Gliscor couldn't have Roost with Poison Heal (Pokesav'd stuff)

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...I knew it had to happen sometime. Kinda sad about it. The growing up thing...But at least I'm a business owner now. ;)

I'll randomly show up at a tournament sometime...

Jiveturkey

Smash Cadet
I am considering hosting a tournament at my apartment in Euless. I know it has the space to fit an event, I just wanted some opinions on this if i did it. Some things I am thinking is since it is not a business there is no venue fee so maybe adding a prize pot fee for voting specific themes like winner of best match, best comeback, best kill, or come from behind victory. Just ideas for something different that may give more people than just tournament winners a chance to win money too. If that sounds like a poorly constructed idea let me know, and if it sounds like a good idea let me know. Has anybody hosted tournaments out at there place before and if so how has it worked out, and is there enough support to do something like this successfully? I live in Euless right in the middle of everything from arlington to denton to fort worth to dallas. If anyone would be interested in something like this let me know, if i have to support I love brawl and would love to do something like that with the community.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like dphat smashfest weekends when game first started. Yeah jiveturkey, now is as good a time as any. Summer time the best time to grind hard or play hard. And we all know smashers don't work ;P

heytallman

CTALL
Hey Dallas, what's up.

So on Thursday I'm going to be driving to Oklahoma, anyone want to meet me for lunch somewhere in Dallas/Fort Worth? I'm gonna be taking 45 or 35, so I'm kinda limited to places kinda near there.

Also any possibility of a fest or anything going on next Monday? That's when I'll likely be coming home. If so, I'd need housing, but if not, I'll just drive through earlier that day and not worry about it.

Thanks!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hey Dallas, what's up.

So on Thursday I'm going to be driving to Oklahoma, anyone want to meet me for lunch somewhere in Dallas/Fort Worth? I'm gonna be taking 45 or 35, so I'm kinda limited to places kinda near there.

Also any possibility of a fest or anything going on next Monday? That's when I'll likely be coming home. If so, I'd need housing, but if not, I'll just drive through earlier that day and not worry about it.

Thanks!
Hit me up on AIM later; if you come up 35W it will take you right by where I live and we can chill out for lunch.

Denti

Smash Master
Allright guys I will probably be having revoloution 2 on june 4th. Is this okay with everyone?

Also I wil be advertising this like last time, except I'm hitting double the areas so my tournament can be hyped ;D

:phone:

Denti

Smash Master
I'll probably have a side event (I don't know what that is yet but I have an idea) and yea, I always team with infinityeh. I'm going to find a venue today, since I have nothing to do lol.

EDIT: Okay! So I have a venue for the Revolution 2! It's going to be at the melee tournament OMG. I'm going to have the thread up by tonight. woot! thanks to swift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom