• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Incompetency brands my brain with rage. Anyone have any suggestions to helping people relax?

edit: been irritated lately for no reason

double edit: thx sethlon. Music is a great suggestion.

triple edit: fed bank security locked my web priveleges to memebase.com. Very upset ;(. Any1 know of some funsies websites? Im bored

bjromano

Smash Rookie
DESPERATE FOR FRIENDLIES

if anyone around the city of Plano is down to play some friendlies in either brawl or melee, i'd be down
i haven't played much melee as of late, but I'd consider myself average, or slightly above average, at brawl. i won't get frustrated playing people better than me, and I catch on fast.

most of my friends that I played brawl with decided to stop playing so i'm looking for some fresh new people to smash with. if you're interested in getting together i can host or you can if you prefer.

if interested post here and i'll respond with contact info, or you can get in touch with me over facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/brianjosephromano

bassem6

Smash Lord
hey zac or dphat, me and 2 other oklahomies (sonic storm, chozo) are interested in going to this next hobo. Would either of you have room for the 3 of us to carpool with you from dallas to houston? Also, would you like to team dphat :)?

Smoom77

Smash Master
MAJOR NEWS CONCERNING HOBO 32!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

*xyro on smoom account*

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12864489&postcount=662

DatBass

Smash Cadet
My house is about forty minutes from the new venue, Denti. If the HOV heads that direction, maybe only half an hour. I live in the Woodlands for quick reference.

So where is Denti's carpool housing for Hobo32? I'll have to know who's hosting you *****s and where they live, to see if I can stay there too (if that'd be alright with the host, of course).

Looking forward to seeing you guys there! Best of luck to all of you who tag along and enter the tourney, but I can't cheer for you to win because of my ties with Denti. Unless one of you decides to play Lucas. My obligations to Lucas surpass my loyalty to any other man. His game is the best game<3

(JK Denti, don't get salty)

bjromano

Smash Rookie
are there any semi-regular smash meets in the DFW area? or just any group of players that wouldn't mind smashing with another? i'm looking to get into the scene this summer, but i haven't found much

Denti

Smash Master
BRAWL AND MELEE TOURNAMENT (melee held by swift) ON JULY 1ST SAME VENUE AND TIMES AS LAST ONE! This is on a Friday and is located at Fort Worth TX!
IF YOU NEED HELP GETTING THE THE VENUE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT LET ME KNOW AND WE'LL WORK SOMETHING OUT.

If you need to contact me about whatever PM or call/text me at 405-923-7133

Revolution 3 Brawl tournament thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304028

Edit: Someone change the DFW title to include Revolution 3 plz

DatBass

Smash Cadet
When I play wifi and you show up you always root for the other guy as long as they aren't playing MK lol
I feel guilty if I don't root for the underdog xD They need my support more than a ghey pink MK! And you're right, I don't cheer for the other MK, I just see the ditto and either leave or close my eyes for 24 minutes lol

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'm considering hosting tournaments again (summer boring so far). If I did, they'd all be MK banned tourneys. Ran and I have been talking

If I did, would people show up you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom