• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBlueSky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RowdyRags
Just secured a venue for a tournament, would anyone reach out to East Texas to come to it? Its about a 2 and a half hour drive from DFW to my area. Im trying to start a smash scene and Im using this tournament to get others exposed to competitive smash.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Nobody would let that happen. I don't know why you're worried about that. Every TO and top player always works out as many kinks in the bracket as well as possible so the seeding can be geared towards location AND skill.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Just secured a venue for a tournament, would anyone reach out to East Texas to come to it? Its about a 2 and a half hour drive from DFW to my area. Im trying to start a smash scene and Im using this tournament to get others exposed to competitive smash.
address pl0x? How East we talkin here? XD haha

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Wow no more pokers. The big 3 online US poker sites (Pokerstars, Full Tilt and Absolute) bank executives getting indicted for bank fraud, money laundering, fraud etc!

Basically, can't play real money pokers online at the most popular USA sites atm due to federal charges. Can't play at EU sites either (has been that way for several years now) due to bank policy laws.

Poker industry lawyers vs government lawyers. They are mainly fighting over section 5363 under US Statues and laws.

Quick link here: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/usc.cgi?ACTION=RETRIEVE&FILE=$$xa$$busc31.wais&start=2933208&SIZE=1653&TYPE=TEXT

LULZ!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sethlon that music program was too legit. I've been using Reason lately, you should check it out.
I've actually looked up some similar programs...I've had the opportunity to use Garage Band before, and I'd really like to find something similar for PC. Reason seems a bit out of my price range unfortunately =/ I had planned on picking up a copy of FL Studio eventually, might have to look into that when financial aid comes in.

This is how everyone plays against Phoenix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DT7y5wY-_E&NR=1
Fix'd.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
/copypastefromfacebook

Brawl/MvC3 (PS3)/MK (PS3) at my place Wednesday night if anyone wants to come play some. Might get some Melee going if anyone wants to play that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom