• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I got AeroLink's mom something for her birthday.

Kneepads.

SNO - I'll trade you mine, I'm about to hop up to Gamestop anyway. I only play the main game on Pokemon so you can just have it.

Edit - Just got it.

heytallman

CTALL
Suicune is said to be the embodiment of the North Wind.

Scrub.
It's still a water type, deal with it.

Also Snow White is a ****ty film, and Fantasia is the best. Toy Story 3 shouldn't have been nominated for best picture and should lose best animated film to How to Train Your Dragon. Deal with it again.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I'm starting to think more and more that team Wesker May Cry is a better idea. Wesker seems tricky enough that he doesn't need the ankle slicer assist to get hits in, and looking again at Wong's use of chun li assist, I'm thinking x23 is gonna have a ***** of a time getting in on turtlers with just Samurai Edge (low) and Jam Session. Trish's low voltage assist would help Wesker, and Dante's looking like he could use the help if he needs to take over on point. Trish wouldn't need to rushdown, so not having a can opener assist for her isn't a bad thing, and if push comes to shove I imagine her 8 way dash and Samurai Edge (low) would work well together.

I remember picking up all kinds of rare ****. Sethlon you know how my luck is... Imagine in games where rares drop. i was getting red boxes all the time.
And you know my luck, lol. Haven't gotten a single rare drop my entire playthrough on both the dreamcast AND the gamecube. Grinders on my Brands all day =(

You guys should pick up the PSP version sometime, I had fun with it too.

Toy Story 3 shouldn't have been nominated for best picture and should lose best animated film to How to Train Your Dragon. Deal with it again.
The incinerator scene disagrees with you. You have know idea whats its like to render that many objects, lol.

You can think of LoZ as the original sandbox game.
THISSSS

Zeldas objective was "Go out, explore, kill ****, get money, buy cool stuff to kill more ****". Once you roam enough to figure out where everything is, the dungeons are just the icing on the cake.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Just beat Arc the Lad 1, its legit...just started Arc the Lad 2 and its so good. Plz play, do it for black history month

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Interested as long as the side events are fun.'

random teams. U draw a players name out of the hat to partner up with people. THose 2 players get pitted against another team. Each team has 2 character bans ;P. Could be fun no?

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice

random teams. U draw a players name out of the hat to partner up with people. THose 2 players get pitted against another team. Each team has 2 character bans ;P. Could be fun no?
dang i second this motion!

Van Jones

Smash Lord

This and SSF4/MVC3. Do it and Ill be there fo sho.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Hey guys, I got AeroLink's mom something for her birthday.

Kneepads.

SNO - I'll trade you mine, I'm about to hop up to Gamestop anyway. I only play the main game on Pokemon so you can just have it.

Edit - Just got it.
I greatly appreciate and thank you for this kind gesture, but today I finally was able to get one because I had no choice but to go to the doctor again come blizzard or not. Ice melted so i got a break. Turns out antibiotics dont do jack **** for bronchitits, and this new doctor gave me a steriod shot/ inhaler and stuff and i feel better already. Wow i just totally burned a week of my life sick for malpractice :glare:. Oh well lol.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I actually hope yall keep playing MvC3 and this just isn't one of the phases where "OH A NEW FIGHTING GAME IS COMING OUT, IM GONNA MAIN SO AND SO AND PLAY" then weeks/months later you guys stop playing or become just a random casual player -_-

and when I say "you guys" I mean people in general, not Dallas

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I actually hope yall keep playing MvC3 and this just isn't one of the phases where "OH A NEW FIGHTING GAME IS COMING OUT, IM GONNA MAIN SO AND SO AND PLAY" then weeks/months later you guys stop playing or become just a random casual player -_-

and when I say "you guys" I mean people in general, not Dallas
I'll do you another one better. I'LL bring the CVS2, MVC2, Third Strike, Alpha 3.........if we're gonna do this big, you better bring ALL the bad boys to the yard.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
DMT 5 in Lubbock, TX. Fort Worth is currently confirmed :bee:
Most people in here aren't going to go to Lubbock for a tournament.

....prove me wrong guys?

Don't be sad that the packers won, the steelers have been getting that "Kobe Bryant" treatment from all of my co workers and they need to learn some humility regardless so this is a ray of sunshine from the crap I've had to hear lol.

And to think they knock on the cowboys....haha...they are just mad cus they aren't america's team :D

Denti

Smash Master
I'm doing dmt 5 on the 19th, and pik a nik 2 SA on the 26th and again in SA with nikefest 3 on the 5th of March. I'm doing all of them, claim a spot if you're interested. First come first serve

So far my carpool for dmt is

1.me
2.batou
3.alsm
4.infinity asked me today
5. I think kovu asked for a spot but i don't know if he is or not since he said something about his work. Can someone help me with this?

As for pik a nik 2 on the 26th

1.me
2.batou
3.alsm

Nikefest 3

1. me
2.batou
3.alsm

Any takers? :D

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Well Denti I"m gonna be prepared for more road trips...these trips are like the best times I've ever had in a long time......ever since no one plays Third Strike I can't go back overseas to Japan anymore so I lost the ability to go there free of charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom