• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I want to get back into FF but after playing FF3(6) and X, I get bored/unimpressed easily. Guess I'm spoiled. I also played it for the music that Noborou dude (i think i ***** his name) does he even still do the soundtracks anymore? I know he didn't do all of X's but it was still good.

Also get @ my xbox avatar:

Dr. Robotnik/Eggman shades xD

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
I want to get back into FF but after playing FF3(6) and X, I get bored/unimpressed easily. Guess I'm spoiled. I also played it for the music that Noborou dude (i think i ***** his name) does he even still do the soundtracks anymore? I know he didn't do all of X's but it was still good.
He still does it. He got reassigned from doing Final Fantasy XIII to Final Fantasy XIV(MMO).

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I want to get back into FF but after playing FF3(6) and X, I get bored/unimpressed easily. Guess I'm spoiled. I also played it for the music that Noborou dude (i think i ***** his name)
You mean Nobuo Urematsu.... (I ***** his last name)
Nobuo Uematsu

Rapists!

He also did the music for Brawl, btw

--------------------

Yeah, playing 3/6 will get you spoiled pretty damn fast SNO. Game is soooooooo good </FF6meatride>

Suspect

Smash Hero
Parasite Eve is amazing

I always wanted to play Vagrant story until I saw gameplay of it and it looks bland/not something id like

Valkyrie....ok here's my story on that, I played it and it seemed really interesting until I noticed you just kinda...do the same thing until the days are over...and I some how got extremely underleveled to where I couldnt keep up with the days/fights >_> idk i may try again some day.

Also I just started playing Arc the Lad....game is awesome, cant wait to finish it to play the other 2.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I agree with sean. Sean wins. And fire emblem is the worse piece of **** Ive ever seen. I dont care how many people like it. The idea of it is stupid and poorly made.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Not gonna lie, I'm hype for 3rd Birthday.

I have the Arc the Lad anime and have never watched it...won it at one of the San Antonio tournies an age ago.
I still have Parasite Eve 1 and 2....the series is great.
Glad I still held onto my PSP for the third birthday.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I played ff 1 for the nes today, garbage. the remake on the gba is SO much better. it hurts to play the first one on the nes
Agree.

You know what else is garbage? NES's Zelda. Now b4 i get chewed out hear my reasoning. I'm aware it was super popular and revolutionary for it's time, but if you can look at the game without being a nostalgia ***, it has aged horribly. You get ****ted out on the worldmap and it doesn't tell you what to do or go, and u die retardly easy and increasing health it's so obscure in the game.. you bomb random **** to get heart containers? I was told the original came with a very helpful booklet that told u where to go so maybe if i had that i actually would of played past first dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom