• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
tallman it's a parody site, they aren't really Christians lol. Cuz I was curious if it was real or not after I read it and found out that it's a site made by atheist. they created this forum about a fake church and everything and just post all day mocking Christians? lol

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
The sad thing is that it isn't just made-up crap on the site, though. It's a parody (assuming you're right), and it's not -that- extreme a parody in some cases.
I mean, there is worse in Westboro Baptist, which is not fake.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
</3 flintstone vitamins. Tasted like **** and my mom said if i took them i would grow to be nice and tall. Yeah w/e i turned out slightly shorter than her.

Shamu vitamins were okay though lol

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Anybody who's coming to my place tomorrow (Monday), feel free to bring a setup, or at least a Wii (we have an extra TV).

1003 Eagle Dr #114
214-729-1880
Come over basically any time you want.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Who is planning on attending bretts thing? I'm interested in going. Maybe some kind of carpool type deal could be arranged?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I'll be going to Brett's Smashfest today. I know Batou is no longer going, but my UNT friends said they would go. Is ALSM bringing the extra Wii? My Wii doesn't have all the character/stages yet. I could bring a 3rd TV (with some minor lag)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Feel bad for dakpo. Thinking he was good cause he was beating a sandbagged dphat in friendlies then proceeded to get 2-0.
Completely out of nowhere, lmao.

I guess Dakota is the next dphat trash talk target. Apparently Houston is too good for him so he's going after a dude who lives in the middle of nowhere xD

<3 Dphat, 40% homo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom