• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denti

Smash Master
So overall I had fun at MLG, but I was still slightly disapointed. Bad seating and very little friendlies were anoying. I only had time for 3 MMs and I spent the whole weekend there.

But I do really really hope they do another season

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Hey zac wanna play smash this wenesday? Or anyone for that matter? I finally got a wesnesday night off. Let's get it.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Out of like the 6 rounds in losers I fought only Texans o.o (and bizkit first round in winners)
guess thats what you get at MLG DALLAS. if it helps, i played a variety of people. then again my community had 3 people show up lol

Denti

Smash Master
XD Type ex getting smart with me lol but I getcha. I was just hoping for other region practice and the lack of friendlies made it almost impossible. oh well, still lots of fun.

When is the next phase?

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I want to play smash on wenesday!!! Please zac let me come over i need to knock the dust off my controller.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Yo dallas, after MLG finished, the big *** group with gnes all went to denny's. Not sure exactly which denny's it was, whichever one was closest to the venue.

I left my ipod and my wallet there, and I got an email saying denny's had them both...after I got back to LA. Can anyone do me a giant favor that I probably don't deserve for absolutely no reason? Pick them both up and ship them to me? Unless you need a cash incentive?

If you can, text me at 504-444-5133

This was the denny's i'm 99% sure

1415 MEDICAL DIST. DR
DALLAS, TX 75207
Phone: 2146309949

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i may look into going to dallas this weekend. if i do i wouldn't mind going over there.

Sliq

Smash Master
My girlfriend and I are going to Fort Worth this weekend. I might be able to swing by and get it.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Thanks yall, just text me and let me know so I can call the dennies and let them know they can give it to you.

Sliq

Smash Master
Thanks yall, just text me and let me know so I can call the dennies and let them know they can give it to you.
If you have your ID in your wallet, just give me your name. That should be enough for them to hand it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom