• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denti

Smash Master
I still have 1 spot open for Turkey throwdown in SA this weekend. Anyone interested?

Odds are I'm going to make thanksgimping in SA as well. Just so everyone knows, I'm starting a carpool for that as well.

edit: @ fogo - If you do decide to make it could you bring that the GC controler screw driver? My stick and my C stick have torn off. I have another controler to swap the sticks with so all I'd need is the screw driver.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
edit: @ fogo - If you do decide to make it could you bring that the GC controler screw driver? My stick and my C stick have torn off. I have another controler to swap the sticks with so all I'd need is the screw driver.
Good weave game + spamming smashes = dead controller sticks

Speaking of controllers, I got a new one. Anyone want to come by and help me break it in? :D

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Can't read it :( If you post an image with text, never use .jpg format. Use png.

Photobucket will run out of bandwidth fast, especially posting it on dfw thread. Use imgur instead.

Also, below each comment there is a "Permalink" link. Click it and you'll see the magic of sharing comments ;)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Is anyone going to the San Antonio tourney this weekend? If so please please let me know. I'm not going but I need to send back Trela's stuff to him. Send me a PM / TXT

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
You're invited, sir.

Hell anyone that wants to come over can. I gotta have everyone out by 10ish so I can get some sleep before going in to work at 5:30 in the morning -,-"

Denti

Smash Master
So the Carpool for Turkey throw down is
1. Denti
2. Batou
3. Red Shadow

The carpool for thanksgimping is
1. Denti
2. Fogo

Anyone can join any of my carpools at any time. I have open spots :D

Denti

Smash Master
Well it all depends on how many people are coming. Most likely Batou is as well I just havent asked him, so if it was us 4 then it would be like 12-13$ total. But if it turns out to be just fogo you and myself, 17-18$.

But if I get a full carpool somehow, 10$

Basically I need 52$ for gas total.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Well it all depends on how many people are coming. Most likely Batou is as well I just havent asked him, so if it was us 4 then it would be like 12-13$ total. But if it turns out to be just fogo you and myself, 17-18$.

But if I get a full carpool somehow, 10$

Basically I need 52$ for gas total.
can I call a spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom