• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
does that mean offline ssf4?
yes it does! Also, I'm maining Juri now. I never clicked with Chun on the stick, and Bison is pretty boring. He's very good but I have more fun playing Juri even if she isnt as viable. Also, i have a feeling Bison is going to get some nerfs in the update, more than just ultra 2 to charge motion

i can see

start up frames on his standing roundhouse

light sk NOT safe on block anymore

something of that nature. Or maybe im wrong and he'll just get u2 changed. Still, it's not in my nature to use a character that's so high on the tier list. I dont feel he is the best, he has too many flaws but he is probly somewhere in S-tier.

@ Fogo

thanks, it's amazing here. The trees really change color just like in the north. It's cooler too. I'm looking forward to it.

Denti

Smash Master
Awesome! Batou, Infini, me and possibly red shadow! Bad ***.

BTW I won my first tournament. Woo, lol

Edit: If phases are done, I would gladly host North Texas tournaments. Just sayin :D

Fogo

Smash Shinigami

Denti

Smash Master
I wasn't planning on making it. I was planning on going to the OU football game with my parents. But somehow instead of the game I went to the tournament and they went to the game. You should come with Infinity, Batou, me and possibly red shadow to SA this weekend.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
As soon as I talk to Zac and Billy about when I can come and visit, I'll let y'all know. I'll try and get San Angelo to come with me.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Dayum. Marvin, your cooking is so legit. I'm gonna see if I can set this ho up.

Also, we need to have a session soon. My akuma is powering up big time.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom