• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
^^^

From the Fort Worth thread:

Sanji Himura

[collapse=tl;dr]
On Saturday, April 10th, I will be hosting a Smashfest/House warming party at my new apartment. You all are invited to come and enjoy the party. Someone bring a Wii with Brawl and Melee(I have a memory card), please?

The Particulars

Address:

114 Brookshire Ave.
Azle, TX 76020

Time

5:00 PM - a reasonable hour

Special Directions?

YES! Due to the construction in my area, here are directions to actually get to my place:

From 820: Get off at TX-199 Jacksbroro Hwy. West (if you see a Shell station on the right, you are going the wrong way) and follow it out of Lake Worth. After that you will hit the construction area at Nine Mile Bridge Rd(there will be a gas station on the left). Keep going on 199 past the next red light at Tenderfoot Trail. After that on 199, you will come upon a bridge overhead. Take the very next right. Take the next right pulling on the road, you will essencially make a U-turn onto the bridge that you passed. At the light, go straight until the road that you are on(Normady Rd.) dead ends. Turn right. Take the next street on the right. There will be a church on the left. That is 114 Brookshire. Pull into the church and head for the rear. You will see a house on the rear. My apartment is to the rear of that, but you can knock on the front door of the first house to get my attention.

Rules:
1. No Beer. You may smoke, but do it outside.

Please RSVP by quoting this post so that I can PM you my number in case you get lost. I need an estimate of how big of a mess that I have to clean up.
[/collapse]

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Blah wagga wagga...

Also...y'all should come play in Denton sometimes on Monday with some of the guys here. :D (me)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Justin in SF4... Nasty. If he played Gief, I would be proud.

Denti

Smash Master
Dang, great Smashfest. Guest appearances by Prolimar and Infinity. Need some more of that.
it was bawlin dawg! thanks for the invitation! idk if DK works in teams lol. MK and DDD eat him up too much, i didn't even wana get on the stage because i'd already have no options rofl. looking forward to playing sometime soon again :D

so if i held a bi weekly smashfest at 5112 leeray rd keller tx 76248 would ANYONE be interested in coming? I'd only hold one if a good 6+ people show.. there will be money matches! lol

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Blah wagga wagga...

Also...y'all should come play in Denton sometimes on Monday with some of the guys here. :D (me)
I actually live in Denton right near campus and I haven't gotten to meet/play you yet. If you and any of the other Denton guys want to play tonight, I've got a huge *** TV, couch, beer, etc. I'd love to get some games going. Someone should probably bring a Wii or a copy of Brawl or both, cuz mine is having DRE issues and won't load a couple of characters.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
LOL it's so funny, you mention that. I'm noticing its like the 3 same people each time i check this thing.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Legit Monday is legit.

First time playing poker in about two months. $20 buy in. People re-buying all night. Buy in once and leave with $310.

Legit.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Legit Monday is legit.

First time playing poker in about two months. $20 buy in. People re-buying all night. Buy in once and leave with $310.

Legit.
**** Van.

I played Saturday at a $20 buy in game and left with $213 after one buy in. People just left when they were out of the most part though so the table got pretty small :/. Not that I'm complaining about winning money :laugh: I just only got to play for 3 1/2 hours.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Gay should not be used as a term with negative connotations. It builds unnecessary discrimination between people that have not a **** thing to do with one another.

Respect, *****es.

EDIT: Also, I've had a little bit to drink. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom