• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
if you used a bigger .jpg i probalby would have realized. with it being that small heifetz and rachmaninoff look a bit similar.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey guys. I'm flying back home from Orlando today and connecting in Dallas, anddddddd it looks like my layover at DFW airport today is going to be longer than I thought; a little less than 4 hours (8:50am-12:30pm).

Anyone wanna brawl then? I'd just need a ride from and to the airport.

But if it's too inconvinent, maybe we could meet for lunch or something in the airport.

Let me know! :)

Nevermind. I missed my flight. >_>

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, my birthday is tomorrow, and if none of you guys have plans for this weekend, how would you like to get something together to celebrate? I'm turning 18 and would love to hang out with everyone over dinner, games, movies, whatever.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
So what do yall think about Marvel Vs Capcom 3 being Confirmed???Also only 9 more days till Super Street Fighter 4!!!!
Tbh I'm not surprised since capcom recently purchased the marvel name a couple months back. Also mvc2 had such a huge fan base the only reason why capcom haven't released mvc3 yet was due to them losing marvel liscense to EA a while back.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
dang anthony im totally down. i hope everyone gets in on this havent seen u guys in a while. i havent seen kick *** or hot tub time machine based on the titles both movies sound good. also dphat ive been staring at your sig for about 10 minutes good taste

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, my birthday is tomorrow, and if none of you guys have plans for this weekend, how would you like to get something together to celebrate? I'm turning 18 and would love to hang out with everyone over dinner, games, movies, whatever.
laser tag anyone?!?!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fogo magic...what can't it do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom