• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I'm asking for ALSM, but, can you drive a stick shift?

He'll need someone to drive for him.
I can drive stick and have that weekend free. I was thinking of maybe actually going to a tournament again, and that'd probably be a good one to do it for. What kind of car do you have? I've got a 5-seater with tons of space in the back, if that would be better for the trip, gets really good gas mileage too.

Denti

Smash Master
I wish i could do this hobo D:

but i'll be at phase. :D i'm looking for good MK, D3, Marth, ZSS and Diddy practice, anyone interested?

edit: nvm about d3 and diddy. i just got those down, but if you still want to friendly and u play them i'm down

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
actually i may be able to go to hobo now that i think about it, if angel does start a carpool im interested:)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Haha, I wasn't really meaning to start a carpool, but Aerolink had posted earlier about needing someone who can drive stick to help drive down there, I was just meaning to throw my name in for that. If enough people are needing seats I wouldn't mind starting a pool, though.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Well, if we already got 4 then I guess I can take a car. There's still one more spot if the people in the back don't mind sitting three in one row. There's tons of space in the back, so don't worry about stuff you're bringing fitting.

It gets pretty nice mileage, gas should probably be about 10 per person, I think. Once I see how the gas prices are when its closer I'll know for sure.

Are we planning on getting housing somewhere or driving back that night?

Edit: Ninja'd!

It's possible to drive back that night, but it's manual and IDK if anyone else can drive it if I'm falling asleep. If someone else can share, I'm totally down for driving that night. Otherwise I think housing would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom