• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
I need a ride to whobo. i'm retiring from smash to focus more on life, I have my girlfriend returning from chicago so i'm going to give all my attention to her. plus i have a full time job So if anybody has an extra seat I'd be very grateful.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Wann know how 5 houston smashers can fit in my 3 seater truck? Wanna watch Dphat eat a piece of chicken from 3 inches away or bear throwing a french frie? I even caught Monica fondling Billy(or the other way around)! All of this and more can be found in the PHASE 7 ADVENTURES!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP9WEU8r1g8

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He lives in Guam and he heard this before I did.

Of course I was tearing up flooring and moving furniture so I can lay some tile down in my little brother's room, but still. Meh.

Gonna go eat a Quesadilla

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Final reminder: We're hosting the Arkansas Regional Knockouts tournament THIS Saturday in Little Rock, AR. Please try to make it! Here's the info: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268485
I know WHOBO's going on, but for some, maybe this tourney is closer. For others, maybe they'll feel as if they'd rather compete against people in Little Rock than Houston.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who didn't hear about an Arkansas Tourney until now?
:laugh: I tried to post it everywhere. And yeah, I posted this a few weeks ago on here. I didn't want to spam y'alls boards though. Thinking about coming? It'll be hype :chuckle:

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
aw bummer to see u go cross! i think ill probly play less myself, altho i ardy dont play much. Although i still wanna see all u guys so ill b around

Suspect

Smash Hero
Denti is a prolimar

I need to learn how to play against olimar, his olimar and pikmin jumped my luigi wasn't fair, it was like like 6 against 1

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!

SrsC@'s SrsSmashfest!

What time!? After 12:00 Noon!!
When does it end!? 12:00 Midnight!!!
Where in the hell is it!? 2524 Ridgmar Blvd, Apt. 4 on the west side of Fort Worth
From I-30 go north on Ridgmar Blvd. and turn left into the Ridgmar Square Apts. All the way in the back and on the left in the Colonial Building.
Why show up? Because you should always have 3-frame lag johns!
Who should I call if I'm confused? SrsC@: 682-557-8740

Rules:
Wobbles Rule: In the event that a TV has four or more players, when a player defeats all players on said TV, they give up their controller to the most recent loser.

BYOF: Drinks and food are entirely dependent on the guests, I have a negative cash-flow!!Local Restaurants include: Arby's, Wendy's, Whataburger, stuff in Ridgmar Mall, and Taco Bueno.

BYOC: Everyone is required to bring their own controllers since most other players aren't keen on loaning theirs out. This also prevents controller johns.

"I liked SrsC@'s SrsSmashfests so much, I decided to eat 5 pounds of shrimp." - Veri Srs Person.

BE THERE!!!

SrsSmashfest subject to cancellation at any time within the next week for any reason. Please RSVP with SrsC@ so he can gauge how much of a mess he'll be cleaning up. No lag johns on the big screen; it's bigger than your face. No purchase necessary; void where prohibited. Srsly.

Denti

Smash Master
I'm wiping out my DK too. ;D beware that super armor reversal donkey punch. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

someone should hold a smashfest soon k? i'd hold one but i live too far for peeps to travel.

glad i got to see all the texas smash community. :D

edit: **** that was fast

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
When Take and I move in to the apartment together here in Denton (next month, hopefully), we'll be thinking about having Smashfests (probably with other games as well, such as BlazBlue and SF4). Hell, maybe even throw some mini-tournaments in there.

Take & Brett Sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom