• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
The dwarves mined too deep. You know the horror that was brought up from the depths of the Mines of Moria!

The Balrog Of Khazad-Dum!

(Sorry, it just come out sometimes. :p)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah you got that Rog cube, but Zangief can still stop your supers with Lariat and use his Ultra out of Guard as your hand is still out.

Good game Van

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Nope. Sorry Bobby. When I got that super and you start that focus, gg.

When I have that meter and ultra and you spam Lariat, gg.

Don't worry, mijo, I'll **** you Gief this weekend. :)

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
No worries Katie. Fogo is my best friend too. So yeah a friend triangle I can agree on some s*** like that!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Xyro, would you like to just update my phase twitter instead? I'll log it in for you. I was actually planning on using it this tourney. I've got a new procedure for running all the events

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro, would you like to just update my phase twitter instead? I'll log it in for you. I was actually planning on using it this tourney. I've got a new procedure for running all the events
Doesnt your new program auto update your twitter?

Arikado

Smash Rookie
Nope. Sorry Bobby. When I got that super and you start that focus, gg.

When I have that meter and ultra and you spam Lariat, gg.

Don't worry, mijo, I'll **** you Gief this weekend. :)
Balrog can stuff the lariat with a j. HK on Gief's head. Close cr. HP and EX headbutt beat it, too. The sweep will beat it at a certain distance as well.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
im gonna go ahead and ask that everybody hand me thier money for LT 2vs2 as soon as me and dojo walk in.

THANKS!

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Balrog can stuff the lariat with a j. HK on Gief's head. Close cr. HP and EX headbutt beat it, too. The sweep will beat it at a certain distance as well.
Yeah. Rog can beat it with jab in its earlier frames. Also, sweep works at the beginning or the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom