• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Any UT3/Left 4 Dead I would be up for. :D

Hobo made my job easier, Dec 6th is scratched for me.

And I think the flag counts for the 4th of July, Veterans Day, President's Day, and Labour Day. Just kind rolled into one. :p

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ok once again heres my address:

Just put it in googlemaps it works perfectly.

800 Custer Rd, Richardson, Dallas, Texas 75080

My apartment # is 109 at the Belle Grove apartments there.

Contact me at 972-897-8449.

(sorry just want to keep in a visible area)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Happy turkey day, dallas.

I should be able to be there for the saturday one, probably not the friday one, though.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Can someone link me to melee1's youtube profile where hes going to unveil the new AT? :)

Edit: I was first to see it...and this really could help...!

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
It's old, DKs have known about that technique since almost day one. I remember someone posting about it, but nobody thought much of it because people rarely stay on the ledge long enough for their invincibility frames to run out.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
"we've known about it but don't bother to help the metagame of other characters blah blah blah"

thanks for being supportive smashboards.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
It's old, DKs have known about that technique since almost day one. I remember someone posting about it, but nobody thought much of it because people rarely stay on the ledge long enough for their invincibility frames to run out.
People camp on the ledge all the time. It will pressure people off the edge.. Its not as big as i hope but yeah if anything new ever happens ill try to help out the community as much as possible..

Santi

Smash Lord
Good stuff Melee1.
I didn't know about it, maybe cause I play TL and TL has nothing =(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I knew this would be old :).

Just a little warning before you get flamed to death in your thread lol.

Olimars use this all the time and it's been known about and used for around 6 months. People have talked about it a lot and tested the **** out of it. It's really not as practicle as you would think except with olimar.

Edit: On second thought, apparently not many people knew about it because no one checks the olimar boards LOL. Good stuff with the video.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Good stuff Melee1.
I didn't know about it, maybe cause I play TL and TL has nothing =(
Too bad Santi's ToonLink's grapple tricks while hanging on the ledge give him more than enough invinc frames/distance that he's immune to this technique.

And I don't see how you can grab a planking MK with falling uairs or a G&W with falling nairs.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
I DIDNT KNOW BOUT THIS SO I THANK YOU MELEE
i hope lots o you guys show up at ruddys tomorro
ALSO ruddy u need a wii i got one to bring but no tv:(

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Yea please bring a wii awe, I have 2 tvs but only one wii. Everyone else, bring tvs and wiis please!

I hope to see everyone tomarrow! Come as early as 12:00 (in the middle of the day), and you can spend the night if you want. There is tons of left over turkey and pumpkin pie. MK is banned friday, but not saturday. 1v1s start at 5:30 or so, and 2v2s start after 1v1s end.

Buy in for now for 1v1s is set at 5$. Buy in for 2v2s is 1$ per person.

Once again heres my address:

800 Custer Rd, Richardson, Dallas, Texas 75080

My apartment # is 109 at the Belle Grove apartments there.

Contact me at 972-897-8449.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
^Double post, the mods be comin to raep you!!

Nice new sig, btw. Too bad so many of the characters on it suck :p

Ruddy, when does the thing on Sat. start?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
"1v1s start at 5:30 or so, and 2v2s start after 1v1s end. "

there u go:)

Yea basically same deal saturday. Come as early as 12:00 on saturday unless you spend the night friday, then you're already there. I'll probably sleep in til like 11:30 or so thats why I say come as early as 12:00. (check the time I posted this, I just woke up 15 minutes ago :p)

Off Topic:

Resident Evil 4 is AMAZING. I was up til like 3 yesterday playing with my friend. I used to think it was one of them cheesy bad graphics horror 2 minute zombie shooting games with no plotlines. Well it is zombie shooting and a little scarey, and the graphics aren't great, but its still AMAZING. Best game for gamecube (besides melee or OOT if you missed it on n64 and got it for gamecube).

Hope to see you all tonight! Oh and I gotta get everything ready and take a shower and I spent like 20 minutes posting this and texting a friend so if you were planning on showing up at 12:00, don't show up til 12:15.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
Yea basically same deal saturday. Come as early as 12:00 on saturday unless you spend the night friday, then you're already there. I'll probably sleep in til like 11:30 or so thats why I say come as early as 12:00. (check the time I posted this, I just woke up 15 minutes ago :p)

Off Topic:

Resident Evil 4 is AMAZING. I was up til like 3 yesterday playing with my friend. I used to think it was one of them cheesy bad graphics horror 2 minute zombie shooting games with no plotlines. Well it is zombie shooting and a little scarey, and the graphics aren't great, but its still AMAZING. Best game for gamecube (besides melee or OOT if you missed it on n64 and got it for gamecube).

Hope to see you all tonight! Oh and I gotta get everything ready and take a shower and I spent like 20 minutes posting this and texting a friend so if you were planning on showing up at 12:00, don't show up til 12:15.
I probably won't be able to go. Have fun though!

chronoize

Smash Journeyman

Off Topic:

probably wont make it . shopping johns

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
DUDE RE4 is teh bomb!!! I played thru it so many times gettin all the stuffs man its fun!!! You should try the wii version its soooooo much easier to aim (leon gets cured of parkinsons) but yeah ill be there in amybe 2 hours (also my wiis av cables broke so someone else should bring a wii:()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom