• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Hey Andy, you've got my Wii right? Or does Shuzaku still have it?
Infi~ I think you still have my Laptop and Wii in your car's trunk. Could you get that to me? You can drop it off at Dphat's when you pick up your stuff if you want. Or possibly I can pick it up on Friday's smashfest. I'd like it back asap. Need it for homework and such.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
its been so long since someones called me that
I'm gonna keep calling you that dude, it sounds way cooler than Shuz IMO.

Infi~ I think you still have my Laptop and Wii in your car's trunk. Could you get that to me? You can drop it off at Dphat's when you pick up your stuff if you want. Or possibly I can pick it up on Friday's smashfest. I'd like it back asap. Need it for homework and such.
Holy crap dude I didn't even realize I had it. I can meet you at Fry's or something if you need to get it back now-ish.

Also - No one has a spot for me? Pleeeeaaaassee~ I'm in for gas money, obv.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Hey, Infinity:

Myself, Waka, Khaoz and Dizzi are gonna go, which leaves a spot open. If you interested, PM me and we can work out details. If not, it's cool, we'll be going anyway.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
I've stopped using MK completely after that tournament. Everything about him disgusts me. The way he moves, his cape, bleh.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

Penguins over bats any day.
ohhh ok then now i want play u realy bad:p

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
ALRIGHT wtf.. I need to figure out whos going in my car pool cause im super confused.
Edit: just got confirmation that Damien is not attending so..
MY car pool is:
1) Me
2) Melee1
3) Fogo
4) Billy
5) First to Post gets it
hey andy i think ill take that spot if thats alright i have the sat and sun off

Sudai

Stuff here
Boy do I know what I'm setting my text ringtone too. *police sirens*

Oh, and DPhat, I ask cause I'd rather make sure it's all cool than just assume. ; ) <3

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Hey, Dallas, I have a spot open in my car for HOBO, anyone want it?

Right now it's:

1. AngeL
2. Infinity
3. Khaoz
4. Dizzi (50%, trying to get off work)
5. ???

CY

Smash Ace
Of course CY, beaumont keeps feeding me during hobos how can I refuse :)

ALSO infinity POST HERE about how you're getting to college station dude.. cause if you're driving later maybe you can take fogo so my car can leave early.
we need to friendly some more at this HOBO. they are always fun and close, and i think i have the marth match-up down. ;)

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
we need to friendly some more at this HOBO. they are always fun and close, and i think i have the marth match-up down. ;)
of course cy, I'm always up for doing friendlies and ANGEL roughly what time will you be leaving?
And thx for posting infinity i just wanted to get car pool done before friday night.

ALSO I would love to leave early friday afternoon, like 3-4 pm rather then 7 pm so.. if anyone got a problem in my car pool with this tell me now.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
We were thinking about coming down and meeting Infinity at your place friday and leaving from there. If you guys are all leaving at 4, and he doesn't get off work till 4:30, we can meet him wherever. Infinity, you want us to come pick you up?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
If Andy leaves early afternoon I don't think we can do that; I don't get off of work until 4:30 and it takes at least an hour to get there in traffic dude.

</broken record about traffic>

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
8Angel8, can I get a ride from you? I live in Waco, prolly about an hour or so before you get to Bear's house.

I will pitch for gas as well if you so desire. :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This thread title isn't appropriate at all...

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Yeah, if BadNewsBear doesn't mind waiting for us to get in until 12:00.

So, I guess my car will be :

1. Angel
2. Khaoz
3. Infinity
4. Fogo
5. DMG (Picking up in Waco on the way)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's cool if y'all get here late. I'm going to try to get leave early so that I can get to the venue when it opens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom