• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good then Shuz, should I not plan for people coming over then?

GOOD NEWS. I can have people over friday.

Edit:

In light of recent events I digress to anounce that I may have to alter my forthcoming endeavors scheduled for friday. I give you my greatest sorrow. I'm quite unsure of the current situation due to my ability, or lack there of, to contact an important personage who holds the key to my near future. This being the case, I will update this community foregoing the dawning of the day of previously said planned events.

A la luz de acontecimientos recientes que divago al anounce que puedo tener que alterar mis tentativas venideras planificadas para el viernes. Yo le doy mi pena más grande. Soy bastante inseguro de la situación actual debido a mi capacidad, o debido a la falta allí de, para contactar a un personaje importante que tiene la llave a mi futuro cercano. Esto es el caso, yo actualizaré esta comunidad que renuncia el amanecer del día de dijo anteriormente acontecimientos planeados.

In other words:

Oh yeah I might not be able to host friday, just a heads up. I'll know by afternoon of the day which proceeds the current day and post.

Estoy caminando en la puerta que se calienta el aceite de todo el hilván acentuados en el techo I azulejos sustituido el pasado martes en virtud de la tortuga de la canción de cuna para dormir el día de ayer.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's amusing how he does all that and then spells tomorrow wrong, lol.
I didn't want a Spanish translation of what he said, a French one however would have benefited me GREATLY. :p

Lol Rudy is too good.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I make my abidings in a antiquated enclave that ardently accepts the phonetically influenced spelling of the word tomarrow.

Region Johns.

El Indo estúpido afiliaciones europeas de dialecto de idioma. El pato no se sienta entre el pequeño despeñadero donde águila anidó una vez.

I'm serious.

Hmmm... now that you mention it tomarrow is spelled tomorrow. Dang I've been spelling it wrong all these years. I'm serious I have not been confronted with this yet. Microsoft word must auto correct it or something cuz otherwise I'd have noticed it. Tomorrow even looks like it should be spelled that way.

Microsoft Johns.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I stuck what Rudy just said into a translator I found on Google and this is what it spit back at me:

"The Indo stupid affiliations European language dialect. The duck was not feeling among the small cliff where eagles nested once."

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Ill Mother ****in Come Over Tomorrow Dphat I Have One Class And Its Balls What Time Do You Plan On Waking Up???
edit: I WANNA POST IN ALL CAPS SO BAD BUT IT ONLY CAPITALIZES THE FIRST LETTER IM SO ****ING ANGRY AGHHHHHHH
edit: WHAT NOW ITS DOING IT IM SO ****ING CONFUSED AGHHHHH

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
all of this reminds me of the worst/funniest book ive ever read. Weekly Meditations: by dr. Baby varghese.
chapter 4: being proud
chapter 7: the importance of humility
plus many grammatical errors and he makes up stories and tells us its from the bible.
" and God gave food to satisfy them..... and the streets were enjoying with crackers and all."

anyhoo i finally got a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and i have to admit brawl is pretty fun with the wii mote and numchuck. not so with the regular controller. "and God blessed the wiimote, saying you must use this, for it is good..."

Sudai

Stuff here
Ill Mother ****in Come Over Tomorrow Dphat I Have One Class And Its Balls What Time Do You Plan On Waking Up???
edit: I WANNA POST IN ALL CAPS SO BAD BUT IT ONLY CAPITALIZES THE FIRST LETTER IM SO ****ING ANGRY AGHHHHHHH
edit: WHAT NOW ITS DOING IT IM SO ****ING CONFUSED AGHHHHH
If everything's capitalized it makes it so only the first letter is capped. You need to add something like "This line to avoid caps filter." and you'll dodge it.

Bwett

Smash Ace
WOOO! So at this very moment...happiest person ever! 8 page paper is done, 2 tests are done, and I just got in email saying that I got accepted to be a Teaching Assistant with full ride for grad school.

As a side note, Damien and Andy, I know yall were planning on going to California during summer. We should discuss the possibility of going to California in January for their huge 200-300 person tourney. Apparently alot of EC are going as well and I feel like spending large amounts of money. We can drive and it'll be 19 hrs but cheaper. Fly and it'll be 3 hrs and roughly $250 roundtrip per person.

I don't know all the details, but just keep it in the back of your head and we'll talk about it later. WOOOO!!!!!

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
WOOO! So at this very moment...happiest person ever! 8 page paper is done, 2 tests are done, and I just got in email saying that I got accepted to be a Teaching Assistant with full ride for grad school.

As a side note, Damien and Andy, I know yall were planning on going to California during summer. We should discuss the possibility of going to California in January for their huge 200-300 person tourney. Apparently alot of EC are going as well and I feel like spending large amounts of money. We can drive and it'll be 19 hrs but cheaper. Fly and it'll be 3 hrs and roughly $250 roundtrip per person.

I don't know all the details, but just keep it in the back of your head and we'll talk about it later. WOOOO!!!!!
Whoa, Billy, slow down, you can't be awesome in real life and at Smash. Pick one, ****er.

Sudai

Stuff here
Whoa, Billy, slow down, you can't be awesome in real life and at Smash. Pick one, ****er.
I thought they were the same thing? : (

Bwett, that all sounds effing awesome. Congrats on the free ride through grad school! : D

Oh, and you should tell me which big Cali tournament you're talking abut. :o

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I second that motion. I would like to play Edrees and Futile. :)

Also, Bigfoots tourney is in February, I dunno what tourneys are goin on in Cali in January.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
So, about what time does Dallas plan on arriving at my house?
That's dependent on Fogo, I believe. If he confirms his seat with us and gets off work at 7, we'll be there by midnight. (Actually, I'm calculating based on the drive to HOBO itself, I'm not sure if your place is closer or farther...)

If he decides not to ride with us or I was mistaken about when he can leave, we can be there as early as 9 (Infinity is off work at 4:30 I think?)

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Important

hey hey dallas

So me sethlon Xyro and gabe are going to a HUGE tournament in california on december 20th (West coast smash league)
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2390

and we were hoping to get anywhere from 1-3 more people so we could do crews.

just thought i'd give you guys a heads up. if you have any questions PM me :)

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
****it this sux all school and no smash to relive a bit of stress, IM SO ****ING PISSED!!!:demon: :pimp:<---lol i love this smiley

Bwett

Smash Ace
hey hey dallas

So me sethlon Xyro and gabe are going to a HUGE tournament in california on december 20th (West coast smash league)
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2390

and we were hoping to get anywhere from 1-3 more people so we could do crews.

just thought i'd give you guys a heads up. if you have any questions PM me :)
It's on december 20th?...I could've sworn it was in january...what the hell am I thinking of then?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
ALRIGHT people who are going in my car pool, my friend got 50 meal plans that he must use within a week so.. if we get to college station before 8 YOU GET FREE food (most likely) SO... The earlier we leave.. the more food we get SO get here before 3:00-3:15 since I want to leave at 3:30!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom