• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
You can put it in googlemaps:

800 Custer Rd, Richardson, Dallas, Texas 75080, United States

Apartment number 109.

My cell is 972-897-8449. Call me if you need any help. (I'm not very good with directions though, so try to just use googlemaps.)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
More people and it would have been excessively long. I liked the crowd size. You're just jealous because traffic was bad and you needed an excuse to not get owned at Falco dittos :chuckle:

CY

Smash Ace
More people and it would have been excessively long. I liked the crowd size. You're just jealous because traffic was bad and you needed an excuse to not get owned at Falco dittos :chuckle:
i only lose falco dittos to sethlon and i've still beaten him before. i haven't lost any other ones, that's just because i play really gay with falco. ;)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
i only lose falco dittos to sethlon and i've still beaten him before. i haven't lost any other ones, that's just because i play really gay with falco. ;)
Lemme guess...does it have something to do with chaining grabs of some sort? I herd you liek chaingrabz? :)

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Every time a new Sonic game is announced, I hope and hope that this time, this one will be the game that Sonic fans have been waiting for. Something that captures the fun and spirit of the old games while still providing a fresh and exciting experience. Sonic Adventure 2 is the only 3D Sonic to have really given me that feeling, and that was seven years ago.

Thankfully after Sonic & the Secret Rings I learned my lesson, so I merely rented Unleashed. (and I never played the 2006 game), so I only wasted $10 as opposed to 50.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
my friends dad is in advertising and was trying his new video camera...
the writing and my acting was terrible but...
I HAD TOO IT WAS FOR BRAWL

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Diablo 3 is terrible
jk trying to start **** :)
SPEAKING of **** heres a video of a huge *** playing brawl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ExcMnvmt18
****it awestin i hate monkey snaches the peach it kills me every time:laugh: to good man:)

EDIT: speaking of recording brawl stuff i need to record that match of me teching air.

@bwett: can u add my wii code ill add urs when i get my wiimotes back

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey Angel I left my Red DS in ur car, should still be in the box and everything. Can you hold on to it or give it to Dallas Phat until the next time I see you guys?

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm currently attending Sam Houston State, and am looking for competitive brawlers who I can smash with during the week. If anyone else is attending up here, could you pm me? :bee:

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Counting in two-week intervals since Sept. 13, the next one of those biweeklies will fall on Dec. 20. I'll happen to be in Fort Worth during Christmas Break. Aside from Dec. 20, what other tournaments will be happening in the area in December. I might show my face, not that anyone actually knows me.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Naw, there would be a combo of sig violation, censor dodging and an additonal + to nobody cares but 7 year old brawlers parents who don't supervise their children's exposure over the internet combo string for a grand total of 3 marks. 7 more and you get BANNED!

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
InfinitayyyyyY!YY! *dives into the infraction score system and breaks the red mark with "infinity" written on them*
/me sticks a diddy kong banana in the system and watches it explode into snake grenades and then more bananas and then d3 gordo's all over the place

I will save YouuuUuUuUuU!

Santi

Smash Lord
*stands on the side doing uptaunt*

"FOGO MAGIC HEAR MY CRY!!! WE NEED YOU!!!"

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I'll look for it first thing in the morning, DMG. I can bring it by Dphat's this week, or can mail it if you need it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom