• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
I know you ^_^

By your powers combined, I am...

Captain Fogo!

With my mythical mastery in the ancient art fogo magic i shall smithe the infraction giving dragon known as drew!

hehe <3 drew
Lmao captin fogo to good:laugh:

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Crashboards, I don't care; give me all the fuking siggy violations you want; it's stupid. In all honesty, why the hell would you enforce such a stupid rule? I mean, since the beginning of smashboards everyone has been able to just post and show their sig; in addition they had fun making them and this rule was never inplace when I first joined either. So, Solution. I'll just POST my signature in every post; since it's not in the signature section, you should have no problemo with that. *** THE SYSTEM!

Edit: IS SOMEONE HAVING SOMETHING THAT IS RELATIVELY CLOSE? SOMETHING? ANYTHING? I NEED TO BRAWL SOME FACES IN.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Drew just called me, Rok. He's crying. How could you say those mean things to him, you monster!

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Fogo: Alright, let's see if you actually know me. The last time I showed up for a Dallas tournament was last Christmas break. I used two characters during that Melee tournament that Zaft hosted. Can you name one of the characters I used?

Also...

RoK quote: "I'm a MONSTER!"

Drew (gimps RoK): "Am I a monster?"

RoK: No.

Drew (gimps RoK): "How about now?"

RoK (turns off Cube): ...

Yeah, so we already know Rok's a monster, by his own declaration.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Fogo: Alright, let's see if you actually know me. The last time I showed up for a Dallas tournament was last Christmas break. I used two characters during that Melee tournament that Zaft hosted. Can you name one of the characters I used?
Bad challenge dude, people around here have memories like vices.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
No, never played Marth or Fox. But enough about that. I don't blame you for not remembering me. I only showed up to one tournament, placed 9th and didn't really do anything memorable. Besides, it really doesn't matter.

The main thing I was asking, is if there will be any tournaments/smashfests in the DFW area other than the 20th of December.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
In that case I guess Young Link

So I don't know what characters you used, but I think I might remember you. Are you black? If not then ok, I don't remember you at all.

Do you still play Melee?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
You were a black guy in glasses with a beanie, and i think i saw you using doctor mario.

And you associate with felix too right?

just a stab in the dark lol

Dojo

Smash Champion
I skipped today. And actually I'd be out already anyways. I get out at 12:50. And idk lol.

I got your call, but we were playing the teams grand finals at the time. We were still on the first set and my phone was dead by the time we completely finished. XD

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm guessing you played Doc at that thing last year.

I kind of want to do something on Thursday, but I have to be back in the Fort by 5:30

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I skipped today. And actually I'd be out already anyways. I get out at 12:50. And idk lol.

I got your call, but we were playing the teams grand finals at the time. We were still on the first set and my phone was dead by the time we completely finished. XD
No johns lol

I'm guessing you played Doc at that thing last year.

I kind of want to do something on Thursday, but I have to be back in the Fort by 5:30
hey good job on winning pbt! ^_^

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I couldn't do nothing but stand and stare, she gave me a hug like a grizzly bear
I couldn't see much, I thought I was dead, I had boobs upside my head
Boobs upside my head, boobs upside my head

Oh what a front she had, enough for me, my brother and Dad
A chest of drawers no doubt, one with the top drawer half pulled out
Oh what a front she'd got, believe me son, she's got the lot
Right before my eyes, and she was bra size forty-five

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd79thvsjYs

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dear lord... the Dallas Thread title pwns.

"RIDE WITH LIIIIGHT!"

"*blah blah blah mumble mumble* EXTRAAAA!"

*Ice points at the clock in DP's car*

Too good, best part was driving alongside Bear's car and sh**wrecking them. :)

Also, Angel it's cool I don't need it mailed, just hold on to it or let Dallas Phat hang on to it, I'll just get it at the next event.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so Zaft and Fogo do remember me somewhat. I played Y. Link and Jiggs at that tournament. DOH, I know you weren't there (Wobbles was the one constantly ruining my day.) I came and teamed with Felix, and I am a black guy with glasses, and I believe I wore a beanie that day.

Zaft: I do still play Melee somewhat. I'm partial to Brawl mainly because I'm better at it, but I do still play Melee as Y. Link and Sheik. I also play a few other chars, but not well enough to even think about using in a tournament.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't do nothing but stand and stare, she gave me a hug like a grizzly bear
I couldn't see much, I thought I was dead, I had boobs upside my head
Boobs upside my head, boobs upside my head

Oh what a front she had, enough for me, my brother and Dad
A chest of drawers no doubt, one with the top drawer half pulled out
Oh what a front she'd got, believe me son, she's got the lot
Right before my eyes, and she was bra size forty-five

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd79thvsjYs
Lmao i strangely like this song >_> <_< >_>:coolmonke

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
IMPORTANT:

I'm more than willing to host PBT#6 this Saturday December 13. But, it looks like Jack Keiser has something arranged already.

I need to know if people have already planned to go to his event, or if everyone would rather go to PBT#6.

This would be the last PBT of the year. The next one I can do will be Jan. 3. 2009.

I need to know what's going on ASAP, so I can make an official announcement .

chic

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT:

I'm more than willing to host PBT#6 this Saturday December 13. But, it looks like Jack Keiser has something arranged already.

I need to know if people have already planned to go to his event, or if everyone would rather go to PBT#6.

This would be the last PBT of the year. The next one I can do will be Jan. 3. 2009.

my bro and i would come

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
IMPORTANT:

ill probably go to PBT

And that is why light is awesome. Might as well set up carpools for him now:

Light's car:
1) Light
2)
3)
4)
5)
6) Shuz
?!?!?!?! why am i last in all your list?!?!?!

Ash does it again!
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/294233.html?playlist=featured

who remembers this game!?!?
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/294228.html
(saberwulf!) i want a remake!

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Whack, I just realized I got the dates mixed up for when I'll have to be attending another debate tournament. It wasn't last weekend, it's this weekend. :(

Well, I definitely can't show up to Dphat's place on Friday night, nor can I make PBT6. I should get out at around 9:00 o' clock on Saturday night.

Anyone doing anything smash related? Or dealing with Korean food, either is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom