• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
ERIC

After you told Jeff that my controller wasn't ready yet, I have come to the conclusion that you scrapped and resold my controller. Call me to explain how I will get an orange GC controller or reimbursed.
I have your controller, i just have to screw it together, that's why it's not "ready" >_>

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Would somebody mind explaining to me what exactly "autopopulation" is?
Means it puts it there without me telling it to.

Edit - Just like this post did. WOOHOO I GET ANOTHER INFRACTION I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT!

Double edit - Oh wait, there's a "show your signature" checkbox that automatically checks itself. Awesome feature, it's giving out free asinine infractions. This forum is counterintuitive; it does the rule breaking for me!

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Means it puts it there without me telling it to.

Edit - Just like this post did. WOOHOO I GET ANOTHER INFRACTION I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT!

Double edit - Oh wait, there's a "show your signature" checkbox that automatically checks itself. Awesome feature, it's giving out free asinine infractions. This forum is counterintuitive; it does the rule breaking for me!
So...your sig is against the rules somehow? O.o

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
So...your sig is against the rules somehow? O.o
It's not the sigs themselves but how much you type. If you have a regular sized sig, you have to have 4-5 lines of text if you want to post your sig (Ur text has to cover more space in your post than your sig basically) Smashboards has an automatic "Show your signature" box that is usually checked unless you uncheck it or post something small sometimes.

I just try to do quick replies and uncheck the box to the right instead of going advanced, I usually only have to do it once or twice and it will stay like that for the rest of the day.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Mine always stays unchecked. In my own moderation career I've only ever been on one Message board that didn't initialize a rule like this at some point, and that's because the entire point of the board was for spam anyway.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
My "show your signature" box is also unchecked by default. I think you can change what it's default somewhere in your user CP.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, you can change it in the user CP. I changed that a while back just because my sig isn't anything special. It shows up every 4 pages or so though just cause I feel like checking it. lawl.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, you can change it in the user CP. I changed that a while back just because my sig isn't anything special. It shows up every 4 pages or so though just cause I feel like checking it. lawl.
Sudai, I would have totally teamed with you for PBT6, I swear. You'll be back again in Dallas during 2009 I'm assuming?

Also, do you have a partner for FS5 yet?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Sudai, I would have totally teamed with you for PBT6, I swear. You'll be back again in Dallas during 2009 I'm assuming?

Also, do you have a partner for FS5 yet?
Now why the heck was this quoted?
Silliness infractions > Line Count infractions

On a side note, what's the plans for this weekend. Friday Smasfest? Saturday Tourney?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Billy like Monica, so yes. Bwett = Billy.

Funny Story, DMG = Bobby lol.

Sudai

Stuff here
Fourskin does translate Sudai-Language well. I currently don't have a team mate for FS5 (Lee's teaming with RoyR this time) but I'm still not sure if I'm entering teams or not. It really just depends on how my MMs go that day. lol

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
TIME PARADOX
so I'll be seeing u guys this weekend I'm so excited cuz SKOOOLS OUT!!!
and ruddys controller idea sounds pretty sweet... Now that I think about it smashing a controller can get kinda distracting so some sort of muffler technology would b awesum

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I started calling him that unintentionally after HOBO 12... I didn't think it was commonplace back then b/c he seemed surprised/bothered that I kept calling him by that name, lol. At least now I'm not alone *tear*

CY

Smash Ace
infinity is a **** gobbler om nom nom nom nom

he proved to me he can't play anyone except MK.

so i got a new sig for him. yes he is a flaming homosexual, and i think he likes to tickle little boys.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Fourskin does translate Sudai-Language well. I currently don't have a team mate for FS5 (Lee's teaming with RoyR this time) but I'm still not sure if I'm entering teams or not. It really just depends on how my MMs go that day. lol
$5 - Wristband
$10 - Singles Entry Fee
$10 - Teams ($5 each)

Bare minimum for all events, not including side events or MM's, is $20 total.

And I can guarantee you that Team " Sudai get off that **** ledge " will get top 3.

I can't actually guarantee this, but I love teams.

Sudai

Stuff here
lol, sadly I'm not on the ledge as much as I used to be, but we can still go with that name. :p

I'm 98% confident I'll win enough of my MMs to enter teams, but yeah. XD

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
infinity is a **** gobbler om nom nom nom nom

he proved to me he can't play anyone except MK.

so i got a new sig for him. yes he is a flaming homosexual, and i think he likes to tickle little boys.
lmfao funniest sig i've ever seen, you've out done yourself this time CY

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
And I can guarantee you that Team " Sudai get off that **** ledge " will get top 3.

I can't actually guarantee this, but I love teams.
What ever happened to "Two Loaves of Bread Hugging" ???

Oh and I love teams too. I think it's obvious, but just wanting to make it clear:

Team with UTD Zac and you get second place!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
TEAM WITH BOTH DMG AND PHANTOMX AND YOU WIN!

Lol, 3v1 :zaru

But yes, I go to tournies primarily for the epicness of teams, I'm always disappointed when they don't happen or they get cut short. Though I'm sorta liking RCRS too XD

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of teams, my normal partner can't go (again), so I'm teaming up with my brother. Donkey Kong + Olimar + Green Team =

Green Light Says GO!(rilla)

That team name is more of an inside joke, back when we were planning on making an epic doubles team but couldn't think of an equally epic name. Also, in replacement of my friend, I'm bringing my other friend, "Natirasha." He was the guy that hosted the 1 Wii tourney at HeroPlex. He's really just coming for the lulz, but he's nice enough to add another $5 to the winnings pot.

chic

Smash Ace
you're talking about the link guy? if so, my bros been wanting to play him again :)

oh and my bro and i have been practicing our doubles so hopefully we are more of a challenge this time :)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
TEAM WITH BOTH DMG AND PHANTOMX AND YOU WIN!

Lol, 3v1 :zaru

But yes, I go to tournies primarily for the epicness of teams, I'm always disappointed when they don't happen or they get cut short. Though I'm sorta liking RCRS too XD
Exactly why teams should always happen first, before singles.

Forsaken I really want to try a team with you... eventually... before you find a real partner ;)

This teams talk needs more Santi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom