• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey, Infinity, we all have our bad sides of our personalities.

I'm arrogant and stubborn with a small torso to fit.

DPhat can be a ******* at times and his snoring resembles a torrent of fury Hurricane.

Damien thinks he's sick at everything.

Fogo thinks everything about him is magical, forged in the mountains ages ago and passed down to him by an ancient power.

Shuz gets beat by foxes, probably because they resemble cats.

Zac just wants to get everyone's nose.

Khaoz tends to be homosexual with hot dog shirts.

Ice thinks running from one side of the stage to another and pivot grabbing is a mind game.

Infinity gets frustrated and wants to know WHERE THE **** ARE HIS SPREES?!
Bolded, Italicized, and Underlined the best parts IMO lol. Edited for great justice.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Edit - Except for either Final Smash 5 or the next Hobo. I can't quit without destroying CY first.
You'd better! I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing it. And watching it live would be even better.

DPhat can be a ******* at times and his snoring resembles a torrent of fury.
Fogo thinks everything about him is magical, forged in the mountains ages ago and passed down to him by an ancient power.
Ice thinks running from one side of the stage to another and pivot grabbing is a mind game.

Find a way past it and just drop the subject, beyotch. However, you play MK as well so you gotta work alittle harder for people to accept you...rofl

<3 the Dallas community too much to have one argument ruin a family. And we are a family, whether yall want to admit it or not.

(Btw damien, I was typing this post before I saw your message =P)
haha Bwett is too good.

One of the few people that I seem to enjoy playing Brawl with.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Zac, you didn't know about the extents of ******** things that can happen in Bowser's CG? Several characters can be CGed to a 100% Bowsercide when done correctly. This includes both Meta Knight and Falco ironically enough. Come on, I mean...Bowser is awesome =O

*signature attached for awesomeness relating to Bowser Chaingrabs*

CY

Smash Ace

DPhat can be a ******* at times and his snoring resembles a torrent of fury.

Find a way past it and just drop the subject, beyotch. However, you play MK as well so you gotta work alittle harder for people to accept you...rofl

<3 the Dallas community too much to have one argument ruin a family. And we are a family, whether yall want to admit it or not.

(Btw damien, I was typing this post before I saw your message =P)
LOL TOO ****ING GOOD! I busted out laughing at fogo baby.

edit for infinity: how about you make your own decision, and not let the community decide for you. if you really think no one wants you around, then so be it, quit then. do what makes you happy son.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Biiiiiiiiiiillllllllllyyyyyyyyy wwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeetttt!

That post was hilarious. Magical, ancient, and forged in the mountains?! Haha, I cracked up.

Omg, I love Dallas. <33333333

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
wtf....i hate you billy! now that i think of it fox does resemeble the cat..............**** you! billy!

also you can add that ice gets pretty crunk about getting **** for free

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman

bla bla bla bla Shuz gets beat by foxes bla bla bla homosexual ancient pivot nosegrabbing torrents of small torsos bla bla bla bla
Well, it looks like I'm perfect.

Hope to see everyone tomarrow at Dphats.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
And i have people to vouche for it, just ask damien about how i made 3 girls fall from half way across the world, or ask zac how many matches i won under impossible circumstances at ohsnap, or ask all my past girlfriends about how hard i **** wrecked them in bed ;)

And damien is sick, especially at marbles.

EDIT: stop pointing out your flaws so you can get added to the post ruddy!

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably show up at like 5:10 or so. I may be bringing some refreshments. I'm not sure yet though.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Dunno about all this Dallas drama, but you all should expect to see at least a pair of new faces at PBT on Saturday (mine and one of my friends'.)

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Dallas needs to settle down.

Who's up for Wii Sports?
Wanna play a game of Marbles? I'll show you how I finish with a Shooter!

You know when Luigi wins a match. He pulls out his handgun and says "bang bang." Natural born marble hustlah!

Dojo

Smash Champion
Kinda weak yo.

Seriously guys, this needs to calm down. You guys are all way too **** chill to be acting this way. Everybody has their flaws, but we learn to accept them. I've seen flaws in all of you, and I'm sure you've all seen them in me. But that doesn't take away from the fact that I love you guys like my own brothers, and I have a ****ing blast chilling with you all.

You guys are one of the coolest bunches around and shouldn't let little things break you guys up. Dallas is way too **** sexy for that nonsense.

<3

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I, however, have no flaws because Billy didn't mention me. :chuckle:

Also, LMAO at Khaoz and his gay hot dog shirt.

Also, I'll probably be at Dphat's at, like, 7 or 8. Definitely going to PBT, possibly bringing Dizzi depending on his work schedule.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
mommy and daddy stop fighting!

augh, i'm so sad i missed the homo hot dog shirt Khaoz mockery session
:(

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Dude the only reason why I called out infinity was cause of his poor attempt to get attention. Call me a ******* but everyone knows he isn't quitting and if he wants to act this way so be it and good ridance. Also I won't be back home until 6:30 so people come around 7 if you can and Damien I challenge you to a game of marble got my chalk and cat eyes ready.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I, however, have no flaws because Billy didn't mention me. :chuckle:
Me neither!! You and I ftw. :D

I will be there later, because I get to see REPO: The Genetic Opera first... But I will be there with cake since all of you skipped on my birthday.

Dillweeds. :)

EDIT: Although, since ya'll are going to PBT on Sat, when is bed time? Cause how late is too late? Unless you want cake for breakfast.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
Me neither!! You and I ftw. :D

I will be there later, because I get to see REPO: The Genetic Opera first... But I will be there with cake since all of you skipped on my birthday.

Dillweeds. :)

EDIT: Although, since ya'll are going to PBT on Sat, when is bed time? Cause how late is too late? Unless you want cake for breakfast.
are you coming friday or saturday?!?!? ill make sure to leave some room for your cake!

EDIT: nvm my small asain eyes missed the edited part.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
I've seen flaws in all of you, and I'm sure you've all seen them in me.
<3
Of course we have. You play Meta Knight. ;)
jk <3 Dojo
no super homo

On a side note, my brother is coming into town this weekend, so I won't be attending any smash related activities. If something unexpected comes up (or goes away) that might change, but for now, count me out this weekend.

In addition, I'm leaving for Austin next weekend for the winter break, so it's likely that I won't see most of you until next year, save those of you who sometimes come over during the week.

For those of you who I won't see, have a great break. Otherwise, PM/AIM/call me if you want to smash sometime next week before I leave.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm glad I saw that DPhat. You told me to come whenever last time, but it's cool. I'll just take a nap before leaving so I don't get there till later. XD

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
*all the stuff every1 said about the drama*

i couldn't agree more yall are the coolest bunch of people iv ever met <3 :)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Don't think I'll make it tonight. Way too busy with projects. College never ends =(

Hopefully I'll be at the tourney tomorrow. Have to go look up when it is and what not. I'm sure I can take people with me if they want to come.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
Don't think I'll make it tonight. Way too busy with projects. College never ends =(

Hopefully I'll be at the tourney tomorrow. Have to go look up when it is and what not. I'm sure I can take people with me if they want to come.
I hope you come! I want to try my ICs out on your D3. Also, I wasn't/am not angry about you abusing D3's infinite against me even though you don't actually play him. It's expected as a DK main; if it's not banned at the tourney (and it usually isn't), it should be expected. If anything, it shows how much more I need to learn if someone who "doesn't even know how to play DDD except by grabbing" can beat me so consistently (and by consistently, I mean every time so far).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom