• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudai

Stuff here
I want UTD for PBT since Foursaken can't go. D:

Foursaken, you're all mine at FS5 if you go and I win at least one MM (I have like 5, I should be good. lol)

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
you're talking about the link guy? if so, my bros been wanting to play him again :)

oh and my bro and i have been practicing our doubles so hopefully we are more of a challenge this time :)
The Link guy is the friend who won't be able to make it. "Natirasha" (Whose real name is Nate) is the one who will be going with us, and he mains Lucario.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Despite past tournament proceedings, I believe we should do 2v2's first instead of 2v2's second. Hopefully more team games get involved.

Discuss?

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Yo whats good guys? I'm gonna be coming over to Wichita Falls TX soon which is on the panhandle of TX, and I definitely wanna play some people in melee. you can google map it too if you need to see where it is.

Obviously I have no idea whos near me so get at me

My aim is cashmooney69, my myspace is myspace.com/warhammer666477

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
So like

I think this Friday is going to be my last Smashfest unless something drastic happens. I'll get my goodbyes in then and you guys won't have to deal with me anymore. I still really don't understand what happened or what I've done to make everyone angry with me, but I'm sorry for whatever it was.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
So like

I think this Friday is going to be my last Smashfest unless something drastic happens. I'll get my goodbyes in then and you guys won't have to deal with me anymore. I still really don't understand what happened or what I've done to make everyone angry with me, but I'm sorry for whatever it was.
You don't need to quit, apparently all you really need is a Melee1-type epiphany.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
So like

WHAT!?!! No, you're not quitting. Screw that. I think you're a kewl dude.

Even if you decide to go through with it, you have to come train me in MK. :chuckle:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
So like

But what about team:

Captn Bacon...
Shakn Bukit...
Mr. Crnch...

I need an MK on my team. He's easier than DDDs or Marths... especially really gay marths that like to steal your extra lives.

Bwett

Smash Ace
So like

You aren't quitting you *******. Dallas never quits. Only Houston lol. So if you want to quit brawl, I suggest you move to Houston ;)

EDIT: I won't be able to go to California. My mom is pissed for even asking and threatened me if I were to sneak off as well.

I'm ignoring all references to my supposed homosexuality and remind everyone that "Billy like Monica" lol

bluezaft

The True Zaft
So like

Lies, nobody has ever succeeded in quitting smash.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
It's not the sigs themselves but how much you type. If you have a regular sized sig, you have to have 4-5 lines of text if you want to post your sig (Ur text has to cover more space in your post than your sig basically) Smashboards has an automatic "Show your signature" box that is usually checked unless you uncheck it or post something small sometimes.

I just try to do quick replies and uncheck the box to the right instead of going advanced, I usually only have to do it once or twice and it will stay like that for the rest of the day.
Okay, so Text-box must be bigger than sig to post without a warning, gotcha. 'Bout as lame as a rock, tho. Srsly. Rocks are pretty lame. Have you ever watched a rock?

Maybe I should try to find a Sig that is always relevant to the conversation, then just post that. That would be funny. I'd prolly get warned though. Once again, as a rock.

So... Anything going on on a Thursday or a Monday as far as Smash goes? I mean, srsly, I have a job. And they make me work on Fri, Sat, and Sun.

So like

Wait, what?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Smashfest =/= smash tournaments.
Actually, in this case it's the same thing. I play this game to have fun with my friends, not to win tournaments. I was considering this before, but recent events have put me over the edge. If I can't have fun playing this game then it's not worth playing.

Edit - Except for either Final Smash 5 or the next Hobo. I can't quit without destroying CY first.

Wait, what?
I'll explain it later.

And infinity wonders why we never bring this subject up. If I wanted to ban you I would of but if you're going to act this way even after you asked for our opinion then so be it good bye man.
I don't think my post warranted this response. It's not about whether or not I was being considered for banning from the Smashfests, it's about you guys. I'm making more than just one or two people uncomfortable by being around, so I'm most likely moving on. I still want to come, I still want to be a part of the community and a part of Dallas, but I really don't feel very welcome any more and if I've overstayed my welcome then it's time for me to move on, ban or no.

I'd still like to come this Friday to say hey to everyone and at least give it a shot at changing my mind. I'm not completely sold on the idea of leaving/quitting, I'm just saying that unless something changes for the better then it's probably best if I moved on whether I'm banned or not.

@ Billy, Zac and Angel - Thanks guys, you're all awesome :)

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Actually, in this case it's the same thing. I play this game to have fun with my friends, not to win tournaments. I was considering this before, but recent events have put me over the edge. If I can't have fun playing this game then it's not worth playing.

Edit - Except for either Final Smash 5 or the next Hobo. I can't quit without destroying CY first.

I'll explain it later.

I don't think my post warranted this response. It's not about whether or not I was being considered for banning from the Smashfests, it's about you guys. I'm making more than just one or two people uncomfortable by being around, so I'm most likely moving on. I still want to come, I still want to be a part of the community and a part of Dallas, but I really don't feel very welcome any more and if I've overstayed my welcome then it's time for me to move on, ban or no.

I'd still like to come this Friday to say hey to everyone and at least give it a shot at changing my mind. I'm not completely sold on the idea of leaving/quitting, I'm just saying that unless something changes for the better then it's probably best if I moved on whether I'm banned or not.

@ Billy, Zac and Angel - Thanks guys, you're all awesome :)
ah i didnt even get to MK dido u again and i always thought u were kool dude:( also anyone having any tournys on the 19th-X-mas?

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Dphat, wasn't that kind of harsh?

Infi, friends fight sometimes, make sure you really think about it before you make a decision like this.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
The perfect mindset for a Melee player. Come to the dark side.

CY

Smash Ace
infinity i know we are arch enemies, but don't quit on me. <:D i talk all this trash on the forums, but i really don't hate you(except that you play MK).

on the real side, what made people hate you? you should think about your attitude towards other players and find out what pissed them off. change it son, change it for the BEST. -_-

other than that, i still am going to have to beat you in our MM.

but i am going to have fun doing it, no hate here, my man.

i will still win though. o_o

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
Infinity has always been cool to me whenever we met up, so I'd hate to see him go (I have nothing against Meta Knight or the people who main him either), but then again I've never really gotten to know him so I couldn't exactly miss him. He seems like a nice guy but I've only ever talked to him face-to-face a few times.

I don't know how the arguments or bad-feelings started, but I'd hate to see a great Smasher leave the scene. Even if I didn't like a person, I would still like to see him stick around just because they're good at what they do and I hate seeing talent leave so abruptly.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
tell him what he needs to work on, i dont believe banning is the best thing for the dallas community. i say give infinity a second chance. believe it or not he has contributed in making our community super strong.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Hey, Infinity, we all have our bad sides of our personalities.

I'm arrogant and stubborn with a small torso to fit.
DPhat can be a ******* at times and his snoring resembles a torrent of fury.
Damien thinks he's sick at everything.
Fogo thinks everything about him is magical, forged in the mountains ages ago and passed down to him by an ancient power.
Shuz gets beat by foxes, probably because they resemble cats.
Zac just wants to get everyone's nose.
Khaoz tends to be homosexual with hot dog shirts.
Ice thinks running from one side of the stage to another and pivot grabbing is a mind game.
Infinity gets frustrated and wants to know WHERE THE **** ARE HIS SPREES?!

Find a way past it and just drop the subject, beyotch. However, you play MK as well so you gotta work alittle harder for people to accept you...rofl

<3 the Dallas community too much to have one argument ruin a family. And we are a family, whether yall want to admit it or not.

(Btw damien, I was typing this post before I saw your message =P)

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
I just think it's a joke. Infinity is not going to leave the smash community. $5 bets on if he leaves and $5 on how long he is gone. I'll give you 2 to 1 odds on him leaving. Any takers?

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Hey, Infinity, we all have our bad sides of our personalities.

Ice thinks running from one side of the stage to another and pivot grabbing is a mind game.

Billy thats ur mind game. You run from one side to another pivot grabbing. But u got one thing straight u do like monica. You do do dat!(not a typo just billy language enhanced).

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Brawl seems to bring up a lot of feelings. I thought all those CGs and MK would have crushed any bit of humanity yall had left.

hi everyone.

Anonymous go to the melee thread here

edit: Nevermind seems you found it. I live in Sachse and Plano, TX. I've seen the name Cash Mooney in various tourney threads. PM or call at 214 801 1408 if you wanna play in the next couple days.

dublay edit: Infinity it seems your fishing for a hug and someone to tell how special you are. Gimme a dollar and i'm your huckleberry. Or comeover and we'll smoke and play melee and learn to channel these shameful feelings into fox rapage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom