• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I just picked Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, and I probably suck at it. I've decided to main Blanka because he reminds me of DK. If anyone wants to play later, my GT is "Jingo Joe".

As for that California Brawl Tournament, OMG! $4000? I would go just to see the winner shower himself in all that cash.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
I just picked Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, and I probably suck at it. I've decided to main Blanka because he reminds me of DK. If anyone wants to play later, my GT is "Jingo Joe".

As for that California Brawl Tournament, OMG! $4000? I would go just to see the winner shower himself in all that cash.
360 or PS3?

So Shuz's on Friday, Rudy's on Saturday?
i can only do saturday, friday i have work

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Infinity gets off work at 4:30, right? Where do you want us to meet you? Oh, we have one more seat open now, btw. If anyone from dallas wants it, they can have it. Otherwise, I'll just bring some scrub from UNT for gas money...

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
gametrailers' screwattack.com is having a gaming convention in June of next year in Dallas. we need to build up hype for this cause i'm sure there's gonna be a brawl tourney here, as well as other games (SF.)

if rudy's is closer i suggest we go to his place on saturday.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Infinity gets off work at 4:30, right? Where do you want us to meet you? Oh, we have one more seat open now, btw. If anyone from dallas wants it, they can have it. Otherwise, I'll just bring some scrub from UNT for gas money...
This is correct. Either I can meet you at DPhat's since he lives next to 35E or you guys can pick me up from my place since I live near 35W and either way we have to go down 35 to pick up DMG.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
if rudy's is closer i suggest we go to his place on saturday.

K but I only have one tv, so could you possibly bring a set up? and/or someone else bring one?

Forsaken, bring Ricky, that kid is sweet.

Ok see everyone (who is coming) saturday I guess. Just show up whenever I suppose.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Nope, it's just me and Khaoz from Denton. Everyone else has finals or some such. <3 being a music major and getting all your finals done during dead week.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'm thinking about going to the Melee tournament on Saturday, actually. Having a technical background with that game may somehow improve my brawl gameplay.
Having technical skill at Brawl doesn't help as much as you think when transitioning to Brawl. For you, I wouldn't even bother.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
I'm thinking about going to the Melee tournament on Saturday, actually. Having a technical background with that game may somehow improve my brawl gameplay.
I might go myself, even though I'm pretty awful at Melee now (and even still, I was never great). I figure it will be cool to see some of the OK guys again and pitch in to the pot a bit. Who knows, I'll see how I feel whenever I wake up.

goldencometdogamu6

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! OMG this is sooo cool! I love dallas! Hey DPHAT I didn't know you were on here, hey thanks austin for showing me this COOL place!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
So I won't be able to make the melee tournament as I have something to go to later today. There's no way I'd be able to finish a tournament in time. I thought it was next weekend, turns out it's today. Lame. I even trained with Drew/Bluezaft for this one.

I will, however, be stopping by Rudy's for a bit as he lives exactly 3mi away. Anyone from UTD (or somewhere nearby) want a ride?

EDIT: Is anybody over there yet? I want to come play for a bit, but not if no-one is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom