• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
As long as the infinite is legal I will continuing choosing DDD as a counterpick to my friend's really good DK in tournament. Ha, it's the only character he plays. I don't even know how to play DDD except by grabbing. I love this game.
I picked up ICs. Next time we play, hopefully it will be me infiniting you.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I picked up ICs. Next time we play, hopefully it will be me infiniting you.
Sweet. Sorry the infinite forces you to use a new character. Unfortunately my G&W will have an easy time against your IC.

Oh and I wasn't being completely serious in my post on the DDD infinite thread. I was just trying to point out how gay it was using exaggeration. No hard feelings.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can show Jingo how to get that grab with IC's. :)

On a side note, are the car arrangements near finalized?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Bleh. I want to play DMG now. I got some good matches against BASS at Oh Snap 4. I think I figured out how to beat Wario as G&W. ;)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I want to host a tourney but if anyone wants to get together for brawling saturday then that sounds good. Maybe friday too, but I'm not sure as my friend invited me over which I still haven't finalized.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Yes DMG is coming :D. Also, Angel, nice to see a fellow snake come :)
Is ICE coming too? That would be three Dallas snakes reppin' the man with the big foot.

I REALLY want to play some friendlies with you, I need some exposure to more snakes to get mine up to the next level.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Is ICE coming too? That would be three Dallas snakes reppin' the man with the big foot.

I REALLY want to play some friendlies with you, I need some exposure to more snakes to get mine up to the next level.
Sure man. Just come up to me and ask. I'm no that hard to find :p. I look young and use wiimote nunchuck lol. But yeah just ask unless im hungry or tired :D

chic

Smash Ace
I don't think I want to host a tourney but if anyone wants to get together for brawling saturday then that sounds good.
im down to play and ill bring my bro too if you guys get something together. i've picked up some new things for my luigi that i really want to try out. plus im tired of jingo beating me online ;(

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Well I would, but last time I hosted a smashfest while the pros were away at some hobo, only 9 people showed up and there was only 1 tv :p. I'll think about hosting though. I guess I'll do a tourney if enough people show up (and atleast one person can bring a tv).

I'll confirm whether I'm hosting or not tonight.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Well I would, but last time I hosted a smashfest while the pros were away at some hobo, only 9 people showed up and there was only 1 tv :p. I'll think about hosting though. I guess I'll do a tourney if enough people show up (and atleast one person can bring a tv).

I'll confirm whether I'm hosting or not tonight.
I'll come friday for a bit if you do =)

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
what time would u guys leave?
Around 3-4 Pm and I'll probably be charging 8-10 dollars for gas (most likely 10 but i'll do the math sometime today).

Edit: Did the math, going to cost ~$10 dollars, but im charging 12(think of the 8 bucks from the 4 for yall as driver fee). :) <3 ALSO phoenix respond soon dude... chic just pm'ed me and I'm going to give him the spot unless you confirm that you're coming with me by the end of tonight.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
I can bring Roflcopter if you decide to host on Friday, Rudy. Plus Zac, you, and I, that's 5 people. I think if anything, we can break 10 people, which is reasonable enough for a smashfest/tournament.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Mother Effer I Hate Exams Im Gonna Be Studying All Weekend Aghhhh Oh Well I Guess Ill Play Brawl Next Week
OH WAIT DIDNT SEE PREVIOUS POST EFF EXAMS IM GOIN TO RUDDYS

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ok I guess theres going to be brawl at my place. I can guarantee saturday but I'm not sure yet about friday, I'll confirm later. Probably friday though. I'll only have one tv though.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
i can have people over on saturday if yall need a place. the problem is i live about 30-40 mins away from everyone and probably 1hr+ for like jingo joe. i have 3 tvs and 1 wii. tell me if your interested

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Crap I dont want phoenix alpha to get screwed over so.. PHOENIX.. get on the smash boards and confirm that you're coming by the end of tonight or I'll be giving your seat to Chic, so... please respond soon dude.. I don't want you to be ****ed out of a ride.
I'm not going. Sorry for the wait, and thanks for the message, bwett.
Give it to chic.

I hope you guys kick *** in the name of Dallas!

EDIT: and I want to thank you guys for putting in extra effort to contact me about this.
I appreciate it greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom